Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Most ridiculous thing in hay day

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    The truck breakdowns would be less​ irritating if they didn't usually happen right when I start playing the valley (can I drive to a few places first?).
    And at the end when I am driving around to use the fuel and bang!

Farm Level 200. Town 60. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

Quote Originally Posted by SanketN8 View Post
    i think not getting puzzle pieces for only one sanctuary animal at a time is the most ridiculous thing in the game. What about you?
    Thanks for posting this. I know farmers are expressing their exasperation, but I got a few chuckles.

Nevertheless I can empathize with the broken truck. I swear I can sense when it's going to break down. I began wondering if I had to travel a set distance in order to trigger its breakdown.

Not being able to see, on the farm board for the town, who you asked for help serving & if they've been helped.

That Solo players can't ever opt out of the derby without dropping a league. It would be good to get a few 'passes' per year.
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 171 (50 Town)150/150 Achievements
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Having an "all crops yield 3 instead of normal 2" event, and then having a "random 3 crops yield 3 instead of normal 2" event within 48hrs.

Having more than one crop task for valley gas points in the same day.

Having to harvest crops for weekly farm pass, while having a crop task for derby...

And finally, having a full silo during any of the above instances.
    Last edited by RescueSquad15; March 1st, 2021 at 02:46 AM.

Hamburgers with bacon only, no beef patties.

Quote Originally Posted by JLSuperfly View Post
    Hamburgers with bacon only, no beef patties.

at the same time, IRL, ground beef is what a burger should be made of. There is no ham in a hamburger

i guess they only wanted to squeeze the cows for milk

i remember the BLT had to be renamed to “bacon toast” because it had no tomato. Apparently one too many ingredients.

it still visually shows tomato
    Last edited by WussyPuss; March 1st, 2021 at 05:39 AM.
    Farm 144
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 60 GW 40
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Fresh Spawn
    The Town, period. I hate the tasks in town since the townies I need to serve are hardly ever on the train. Takes 4, 5 and more trains to get one townie of the type I need. Oh the joy if you need 14 of them.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoxy63 View Post
    The Town, period. I hate the tasks in town since the townies I need to serve are hardly ever on the train. Takes 4, 5 and more trains to get one townie of the type I need. Oh the joy if you need 14 of them.
    If you’re in a solo hood those types of tasks can definitely be tough and usually best to avoid unless you’re prepared. (Yes I know not possible with mystery derbies) if you’re in a hood with more people then those tasks are much easier if you have a well upgraded personal train and can pick up lots of these townies.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    If you’re in a solo hood those types of tasks can definitely be tough and usually best to avoid unless you’re prepared. (Yes I know not possible with mystery derbies) if you’re in a hood with more people then those tasks are much easier if you have a well upgraded personal train and can pick up lots of these townies.
    Thanks, yes I am in a solo hood and I do avoid them but in the current mystery derby I picked the wrong task ;-).

Quote Originally Posted by Yoxy63 View Post
    One option is to start a mini farm just for access to townies. Just be careful not to do what I did and start playing both farms full out!