Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Most ridiculous thing in hay day

Humming "The Soft Goodbye" Please see my signature.

The Voyage of the Damned

When the derby was first introduced, I took the task to complete 12 boats for 360 points without thinking it through.

I barely completed it and it was a horrible, horrible experience. <shudders>

Last edited by LynnK2015; February 24th, 2021 at 09:13 PM.
    Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVgb4pJMdI

I vote broken trucks as well. Oh, and Maggie when she pulls up her pants and her belly jiggles. That’s just wrong.

Centennial Club
    That also irritated me. Fortunately I am far enough along now that when a new animal is introduced, I get to complete one animal at a time.

I can live with a broken down truck, its the task to fix somebody else's I find frustrating..because its completely out of my control. The thing that really irritates me is that the last carriage of the eggspress train only has two windows.. why? Totally irrational on my part..but please can we have that final window ��

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #15
    On the Forum until the lights are turned off
    Quote Originally Posted by Morecowbells View Post
    ...The thing that really irritates me is that the last carriage of the eggspress train only has two windows.. why? Totally irrational on my part..but please can we have that final window ��
    I share your irrationality - I like things to be neat and tidy.

The reason is that the number of windows on the eggspress train is dictated by the number of passengers. That's helpful to me when I'm swapping between my various towns, as I can never remember which town has what capacity

Hay Day level 205 (main farm) - I have seven others!

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    I share your irrationality - I like things to be neat and tidy.

The reason is that the number of windows on the eggspress train is dictated by the number of passengers. That's helpful to me when I'm swapping between my various towns, as I can never remember which town has what capacity
    That’s nothing an extra upgrade to make space for 1 extra townie couldn’t fix

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #17
    Speaking of little imperfections that drive me nuts..
    What’s up with winning animal feed on the WoF ? You get 1 bag to feed 1 animal... but when you produce them you always make bags which feed 3 animals. So normally you always have a multiple of 3 and eventually this works with the number of farm animals too as they can be divided by 3 too.

That 1 bag just throws off the numbers in your barn, it drives me nuts.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Lurking somewhere. Why can’t we smirk in here?
    I still can’t fathom why the valley gave us a piggy bank after initial complaints that *earned tokens* couldn’t be used, BUT...

...at the same time demands 25 diamonds to open it.

I mean, I mostly play for the 40 diamonds (now 30, which was changed back to 40 one season after some complaints, then changed back to 30 without much fuss—another ??? lol).

I managed the 30 diamonds reward, so...I could have spent 25 diamonds to use my tokens for an extra saw blade instead. Not. My piggy bank remains where it was from the first season it was added. :/

Thanks TerM!

Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja

The fuel spin annoys me. It is too slow and takes forever to finish one spin unlike the WOF.

Another crazy thing for me is the invisible wall.

Tom runs, hits, bounces and runs back. Crazy.