Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Most ridiculous thing in hay day

Quote Originally Posted by Yoxy63 View Post
    Thanks, yes I am in a solo hood and I do avoid them but in the current mystery derby I picked the wrong task ;-).
    If you have a friend that plays that has a farm that is not playing the derby, you can invite them to your NH and ask them to put out townies. I have a baby farm that often visits other NHs to do just this.
    Level 170
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    now 148/150
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    If you have a friend that plays that has a farm that is not playing the derby, you can invite them to your NH and ask them to put out townies. I have a baby farm that often visits other NHs to do just this.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarySC View Post
    One option is to start a mini farm just for access to townies. Just be careful not to do what I did and start playing both farms full out!
    Thanks guys, don't have friends playing but a mini farm sounds interesting. Will look into that.

Quote Originally Posted by Morecowbells View Post
    I can live with a broken down truck, its the task to fix somebody else's I find frustrating..because its completely out of my control. The thing that really irritates me is that the last carriage of the eggspress train only has two windows.. why? Totally irrational on my part..but please can we have that final window ��
    Especially when you go to fix a strangers smoking truck and the game says 'there's nothing here' and you can't fix it.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by PedrosPlotThickens View Post
    Especially when you go to fix a strangers smoking truck and the game says 'there's nothing here' and you can't fix it.
    I have experienced that as well. If you force close the game at such a time (close it and remove from the apps running in the background) and then start the game up again it will usually fix this issue and you can repair the truck.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG