Thread: Worth Spending on Walls?

Worth Spending on Walls?

My base is pretty close to being max TH11, only 2 levels of Barb King & 180+ walls to max out. Only Lab upgrade remaining is Invisibility Spell & it's currently working. That being said, I have always maxed a TH completely before upgrading to next TH, but as these walls are now insanely expensive & require 3 Wall Rings per piece to upgrade, is it still worth it?

Seems like most of the time my base is hit with air attacks or miners avoiding those impressive walls altogether. Then there's always the option of using 4 EQ spells & wrecking any level walls regardless. Throw Wall Wreckers into the mix & I'm beginning to wonder if $2,400,000 per wall piece (with 20% GOLD PASS discount mind you) is even worth is when you get to these upper THs? I planned on spending any extra Dark Elixer on Super Troops, & putting all gold & elixer towards walls until they're max, but still that's no joke when you look at how much each piece costs.

I guess the overall question to you veteran clashers would be, is it worth waiting, grinding, & maxing out walls when you get to TH11 & above? Or focus more on getting to next TH? I realize this is kind of a "to each his own" sort of topic, but any advice or input would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Millennial Club
    Just go to the next th level and start the hero grind again.
    Th12 has 50 levels worth of hero upgrades and th13 has 55.

This way, you won't be wasting de.

Quote Originally Posted by joemann8478 View Post
    Just go to the next th level and start the hero grind again.
    Th12 has 50 levels worth of hero upgrades and th13 has 55.

This way, you won't be wasting de.
    Thanks for the reply, I've heard TH 12 is one of the longest grinds so I want to get it started sooner than later. Not looking forward to constantly dealing with Giga teslas for the remainder of my clash days though!

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Craigadential View Post
    Thanks for the reply, I've heard TH 12 is one of the longest grinds so I want to get it started sooner than later. Not looking forward to constantly dealing with Giga teslas for the remainder of my clash days though!
    Once you get used to the giga tesla and giga inferno, they aren't bad.

Several ways to deal with them:
    1) use a blimp with warden ability.
    2) aq walk into th.
    3) use a suicide squad (heroes + whatever).
    4) main attack force using warden abity right before it goes down.

Ypu'll get used to dealing with them and they won't even be noticeable.

Fresh Spawn
    Yes i am totally agree with you