Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 4th air defence at th8

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryo0320 View Post
    imo TH 8 is perfectly balanced , we don't need another defense to counter <enter troop here> . offense is always supposed to be stronger than the defense , TH 8 is perfect in offense , the only problem comes in CC , if you really want to nerf dragons i would rather remove that spell slot in cc rather than adding another air defense , but the thing is that dragons and all of the other troops are perfectly balanced and we don't need a change to it
    While SC are not likely to do anything about it, anybody arguing that any TH below TH10 is "perfectly balanced" doesn't understand this game at all.

Any time you (as an experienced player) don't get a 100% against TH8 or below, it is a failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryo0320 View Post
    imo TH 8 is perfectly balanced , we don't need another defense to counter <enter troop here> . offense is always supposed to be stronger than the defense , TH 8 is perfect in offense , the only problem comes in CC , if you really want to nerf dragons i would rather remove that spell slot in cc rather than adding another air defense , but the thing is that dragons and all of the other troops are perfectly balanced and we don't need a change to it
    I don't want to nerf dragons because think about all those th13s that are up there. But I think removing the spell slot from the level 4 CC is a perfect change. Supercell is not going to do anything but I think that is the best solution for the game.
    Last edited by Def4ultpl4y3r; March 2nd, 2021 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blombardo View Post
    I see no benefit to this.

1 - as stated SS doesnt make changes to older town halls much.. they were meticulously balanced and have been mostly left alone.

2- just because you get an extra AD.. thats not gonna stop my th8 from clearing you with a hog attack.. which is a 100% guarantee vs any base design at th8 if you do it right using a max th8 account...

3. - thats not going to stop a gova or gova ho which will still clear th8's 90% of the time...

4 - a well designed th8 is anti dragon anti air proof if you use the right design - vs other th8's at least.. but that anti air design leaves you open to the other 2 popular ground attacks..

so no matter what - your a th8.. and you will be 3 starred by another th8 with skill.. every time.
    but the 4th air defence just makes it more challenging to people who are used to dragons but I guess supercell is not going to do this as Ajax has mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    I don't want to nerf dragons because think about all those th13s that are up there. But I think removing the spell slot from the level 4 CC is a perfect change. Supercell is not going to do anything but I think that is the best solution for the game.
    Removing the CC spell would be an even bigger nerf affecting ground strategies too. IF supercell ever wanted to make dragons less trivial at th8, unlocking the 4th AD at TH8 (and nothing else) would be the simplest strategy, just like they did for TH7 in 2016.

but the 4th air defence just makes it more challenging to people who are used to dragons but I guess supercell is not going to do this as Ajax has mentioned.
    It was never going to happen. Its like people asking for something for TH13 and we get an update nerfing wizards in town hall 5(because few players like you were asking for it). Like others have mentioned, i don't think supercell is going to add an update for the lower town halls anytime soon.

Made by, Be a Legend

Quote Originally Posted by eitiel View Post
    Removing the CC spell would be an even bigger nerf affecting ground strategies too. IF supercell ever wanted to make dragons less trivial at th8, unlocking the 4th AD at TH8 (and nothing else) would be the simplest strategy, just like they did for TH7 in 2016.
    I really want the 4th air defence but unfortunately, no one wants it.

Quote Originally Posted by blazeaxel View Post
    It was never going to happen. Its like people asking for something for TH13 and we get an update nerfing wizards in town hall 5(because few players like you were asking for it). Like others have mentioned, i don't think supercell is going to add an update for the lower town halls anytime soon.
    Nope but it would be cool and it wouldn't hurt anyone.

Nope but it would be cool and it wouldn't hurt anyone.
    Yes, I understand, but then again, majority of the players will want to get updates for the higher town halls more frequently.

I really want the 4th air defence but unfortunately, no one wants it.
    As Darian wrote several times, the Dev Team reads this forum but will never, ever, reply directly (every idea has supporters and opponents, and obviously SC can't take sides).

You have to trust them. They have the data, can perform the analysis and take an informed decision.

We are just players here, I think your idea is pretty clear.

Quote Originally Posted by eitiel View Post
    As Darian wrote several times, the Dev Team reads this forum but will never, ever, reply directly (every idea has supporters and opponents, and obviously SC can't take sides).

You have to trust them. They have the data, can perform the analysis and take an informed decision.

We are just players here, I think your idea is pretty clear.
    Yep but I have more opponents on my idea than supporters. I guess one extra air defence really creates an argument between many people.