Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan games and season rewards for lower town halls

I agree OP, clan games especially should be open for every player at every townhall level right down to TH4 to be able to enjoy and participate in helping the clan, that’s part of being in a clan, by alienating the lower townhall levels it makes them feel as though they are out in the dark looking in

sorry kid, this game is only for us........ when you grow up maybe you can play with us too....... now give me the ball back

and please you guys, don’t give us the excuse of it only takes this long to get to TH6, because like OP has stated, it is not the point, the point is for someone who has maybe just downloaded the game and has finally got to join their friends clan but he/she cannot enjoy the fun of participating in clan games.......... not everyone that plays this game goes hardcore spending hours a day playing or spending money on it, some just actually do it with their friends for fun, to chat and enjoy it.......... imagine that....... a part of the game that is just for fun.........

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Crawler View Post
    I agree OP, clan games especially should be open for every player at every townhall level right down to TH4 to be able to enjoy and participate in helping the clan, that’s part of being in a clan, by alienating the lower townhall levels it makes them feel as though they are out in the dark looking in

sorry kid, this game is only for us........ when you grow up maybe you can play with us too....... now give me the ball back

and please you guys, don’t give us the excuse of it only takes this long to get to TH6, because like OP has stated, it is not the point, the point is for someone who has maybe just downloaded the game and has finally got to join their friends clan but he/she cannot enjoy the fun of participating in clan games.......... not everyone that plays this game goes hardcore spending hours a day playing or spending money on it, some just actually do it with their friends for fun, to chat and enjoy it.......... imagine that....... a part of the game that is just for fun.........
    For most players, there would be at most one Clan Games where they can't participate.

And there would be very few challenges they could reasonably do at TH 3-5 (not sure why you said TH4 above, when you can join a clan at TH3).

I think the latter is almost certainly the reason SC don't allow them to join, though I have never seen them give a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    And there would be very few challenges they could reasonably do at TH 3-5 (not sure why you said TH4 above, when you can join a clan at TH3).
    TH2 if you either buy loot or rebuild the CC when they have an event that halves the build cost

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots | Images | War Base Order

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    For most players, there would be at most one Clan Games where they can't participate.

I think the latter is almost certainly the reason SC don't allow them to join, though I have never seen them give a reason.
    it’s been a little while since I was at TH4, although not that long as I have 6 accounts 8,9,10,11,12,13, all pretty much maxed out except the 10 which will take some hero dedication, so I haven’t paid much attention to when I could join a clan as I just created my own for my retirement.
    But regardless, my and OP’s point remains that there should be no reason that a member of a clan should not be able to participate in clan games. SC could easily make challenges for the lower townhalls, they could have use 20 archers in an attack, crush 10 townhalls, etc etc etc. everything can be based upon your own TH level and have special ones as they do for certain higher townhalls or certain trophy levels. Maybe they could even have it divided up as to each TH level so it’s easier for everyone, there really is no need for the clan games to be difficult, it is after all just supposed to be for fun.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Crawler View Post
    it’s been a little while since I was at TH4, although not that long as I have 6 accounts 8,9,10,11,12,13, all pretty much maxed out except the 10 which will take some hero dedication, so I haven’t paid much attention to when I could join a clan as I just created my own for my retirement.
    But regardless, my and OP’s point remains that there should be no reason that a member of a clan should not be able to participate in clan games. SC could easily make challenges for the lower townhalls, they could have use 20 archers in an attack, crush 10 townhalls, etc etc etc. everything can be based upon your own TH level and have special ones as they do for certain higher townhalls or certain trophy levels. Maybe they could even have it divided up as to each TH level so it’s easier for everyone, there really is no need for the clan games to be difficult, it is after all just supposed to be for fun.
    They don't do Clan Games in the same way as events, and it would almost certainly be a fairly major change to do so.

All clan members see exactly the same events. There are always some that various people can't do, but adding ones aimed at TH3-5 would end up meaning there would be more that others would be unable to do.

And as I said before, if you are in a clan, with clanmates willing to help, it will not normally take more than 3 weeks from TH3 to reach TH6, so this effort would be put in for hardly anybody to actually gain from it more than once.

Yes, I'm sure they could do it. But I doubt very much they think it worthwhile - and if many players did, we would have seen an awful lot more posts about it here. There may have been a few prior to this, but so few I can't recall any.

I reckon I could easily clear clan games with a th5, just smash the 'perfect 3 star's ones, collector ones, beat a th 1 level above you etc, my clan smashes it in a couple of days so I only to get a few points anyway to get all the rewards. Just seems odd to me that it's not available lower.. I've rushed to th6, will be ready to crack on tomorrow.

New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bito1 View Post
    That's not a good argument. If there's a warden skin, should the season challenge be only for th11 and higher?
    If there's a champion skin, then should it be for TH13s only😁

Quote Originally Posted by Chief78 View Post
    I reckon I could easily clear clan games with a th5, just smash the 'perfect 3 star's ones, collector ones, beat a th 1 level above you etc, my clan smashes it in a couple of days so I only to get a few points anyway to get all the rewards. Just seems odd to me that it's not available lower.. I've rushed to th6, will be ready to crack on tomorrow.
    Yep there's a few u have listed. Add to that the % destruction ones and even some bb ones. It could b done.
    I kinda agree with the OP about the clan games bit. Seems odd its unavailable if under th6. Yes it may only impact them once, still seems odd. It might be a little harder for them, but better to get that chance to contribute...