Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why hasnít the limit been raised yet?

Centennial Club
    I am fine with the limit, no one in my hood ever find that many upgrade items in the paper, and we just split it over 2 or more days if we are helping one of the less frequent playing hoodmates to upgrade/open land, we are not in a rush.
    I stopped barn at 4800 and silo at 4200, plenty of room for level 135 when you donít store upgrade items.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by MFIC View Post
    As of my posting, there was one person, with a blue title, that was okay with it.
    False.

As of your posting (which was #6 in the thread), there had been three people who had posted they were Ok with it. One with an Orange badge, one with a blue badge, and one with no badge.

So you are saying that blue titles are just auto-bestowed by the forum system based on post count or something? Where do I get mine? Feel free to DM me the how to. Don't want to thread jack.
    It is not remotely possible to read what I said as meaning anything even slightly similar to that.

Even those of us with Orange badges aren't really tied to Supercell. None of us are employed by them, we are volunteers, moderating the forum in our spare time. And we are free to criticise just as much as anybody else here. But I can accept the perception that we are tied to them, which is why I only said 2.

The blue badges have nothing to do with Supercell, they are given to people who we moderators think are providing help and good insight to one or more of the games over a period of time. Nobody from Supercell really gets a say, although they could veto one of our selections, I don't think they ever have.

I see a tiny tiny very vocal amount of forum visitors are for the limit.
    Which can be said equally for those against it.

I can assure you, everyone in my neighborhood and everyone I know are against this limit. It's bad enough the rate of Land Permits is so low, that the diamonds in the free chests have been nerfed. The game in an effort to combat one issue apparently.. has made the game a little less enjoyable.
    It has. No argument there. But in the opinion of many, that trade off is worth it to stop the bots.

Humming "The Soft Goodbye" Please see my signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibrani View Post
    This, I hit the limit on both of my accounts under 7 hours after the limit resets. I don't know what are these people talking about, do they even play the same game? Lol.
    LOL, we do play the same game. As you may have discovered while reading this thread, there are several play styles enjoyed by us. Since you hit the limit under 7 hours, you're an active buyer of EMs. Kudos on your good fortune when you go shopping for EMs and hitting the limit.

After expanding my barn, I hit the limit only one time when I went on a shopping spree and the newspaper was full of EMs. It was an exceptional event because most of the time, I get EMs by playing the Town often and feeding my pets often. Since the game designated me as a screw and duct tape farm, I keep only enough for the next upgrade and sell excess EMs and alert my hoodmates. When I'm close to upgrading my barn or silo, I'd use the Trading Post to ask for donations from my hoodmates.

The above play style works for me for several years, and I don't expect some forumites to adopt it. And yes, I'm in favor of keeping the daily 80 limit.

---
    Lynn, Casual Clasher, Casual Farmer, and Casual Boomer
    February 22, 2021
    Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVgb4pJMdI

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Hi, I'm MŤo. I'm glad Hay Day introduced the limit. Before, I couldn't even get any EM since others are always quicker than me or they always know someone who save the EM for them. The limit finally helped me buy some from the newspaper and from my friends even if I were not the first one to visit their shop. Thank you Hay Day.

Players who have no issues don't just come here and make new post to say they have no issues.

Birds of a feather flock together. If your style of playing involved a lot of arranged sale or browsing newspaper looking for EM to purchase, then you are more likely to hang out with people who play the same way, thus thinking like you.

If you follow the linke LynnK shared, you would land on a mega thread when the limit was first introduced and some forum account with no title whatsoever explained how they don't mind the limit of 80.

Could you elaborate how many (instead of 80) would be okay?
    Iím not saying to completely remove the limit just up it to something like 150 or 200.

Could be farmers like me don't bother to complain about the limits on expansion items. This is Supercell's game; there are many things about how they manage this game I don't like. I've chosen, for now, to play their game and accept how they want the game played. If, or when, it brings more frustration than happiness there is another farming game I enjoy and I will then spend my Hay Day money there.

Quote Originally Posted by ndhunterhenry View Post
    I’m not saying to completely remove the limit just up it to something like 150 or 200.
    I'd like to suggest you post your question to the thread below. The Hay Day Game Designer is requesting questions to make a Q&A video.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...r-Questions%21

Good luck on getting your question chosen.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; February 23rd, 2021 at 04:35 AM.
    Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.

I'm wondering how a new Player or majority of player base will reach high barn/ silo space.. in clash of clans u can reach max level in 3 years even if u start from one lvl
    But in hayday it's pretty much impossible..unless u have millions $$ sitting to pay 8 diamonds for bems

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowofthetombraider View Post
    ...But in hayday it's pretty much impossible..unless u have millions $$ sitting to pay 8 diamonds for bems
    Here's a high level player who reached 15K last month.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Barn-but-oh-no

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Here's a high level player who reached 15K last month.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Barn-but-oh-no
    I already know abt this player he had 12k barn before 2 years when there was no limit -___- not after limit

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowofthetombraider View Post
    I already know abt this player he had 12k barn before 2 years when there was no limit -___- not after limit
    Team Hay Day implemented the daily 80 limit in the October 2019 update.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...e-October-2019

Sooty upgraded his or her barn to 15K in January 2021.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; February 24th, 2021 at 05:18 AM.