Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why hasnít the limit been raised yet?

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Quote Originally Posted by MFIC View Post
    Joking right?

I have not seen a single person not in some way tied to Supercell say the limit was okay. Completely the opposite.
    Please don't lie.

Two people not in any way tied to Supercell have said it in this thread alone. Including the person you responded to.

I am not a bot. But, somehow I reach the limit almost every single day. I think the limit should be raised.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBestFarm View Post
    I am not a bot. But, somehow I reach the limit almost every single day. I think the limit should be raised.
    Perhaps you're able to reach the limit because other players have already reached theirs and so can't buy the items you snap up.

The introduction of the limit changed my way of playing. Before I would snatch up every single expansion item I saw, and then share them with my hoodies. Nowadays I buy only the EMs I need, and very rarely hit the limit.

I love surprising people by advertising something undesirable, and having EMs on my RSS as a bonus treat. I hope it brings a smile to their faces in these difficult times.

I'll never max my barn or silo, and that really doesn't worry me; I have adequate space. There's no point in stressing over something that's unachievable.

Hay Day level 201 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Fresh Spawn
    I am also perfectly well with the limit. It is extremely seldom that I hit the limit when I exchange material with my baby farm. And that is no problem just to continue on the next day.

Please keep the limit.

New Bloke/Chick
    You must rarely play? I can hit the limit within one hour without trading.

Quote Originally Posted by ndhunterhenry View Post
    You must rarely play? I can hit the limit within one hour without trading.
    This, I hit the limit on both of my accounts under 7 hours after the limit resets. I don't know what are these people talking about, do they even play the same game? Lol.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibrani View Post
    This, I hit the limit on both of my accounts under 7 hours after the limit resets. I don't know what are these people talking about, do they even play the same game? Lol.
    Exactly. Same here and with multiple people I know who also play the game. Plus majority of my NH.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibrani View Post
    we all play the same game, but we all play differently. There is more to do than trading. You can earn EMs from just farming a lot.

my storage progresses as I farm. I buy EMs as I come across them or if I am close, I buy from friends and hoodies. It’s just not my way of playing to obsess over EMs.
    Farm 144
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 60 GW 40
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Please don't lie.

Two people not in any way tied to Supercell have said it in this thread alone. Including the person you responded to.
    As of my posting, there was one person, with a blue title, that was okay with it. So you are saying that blue titles are just auto-bestowed by the forum system based on post count or something? Where do I get mine? Feel free to DM me the how to. Don't want to thread jack.

I see a tiny tiny very vocal amount of forum visitors are for the limit. I can assure you, everyone in my neighborhood and everyone I know are against this limit. It's bad enough the rate of Land Permits is so low, that the diamonds in the free chests have been nerfed. The game in an effort to combat one issue apparently.. has made the game a little less enjoyable.

Hi, I'm MŤo. I'm glad Hay Day introduced the limit. Before, I couldn't even get any EM since others are always quicker than me or they always know someone who save the EM for them. The limit finally helped me buy some from the newspaper and from my friends even if I were not the first one to visit their shop. Thank you Hay Day.

Players who have no issues don't just come here and make new post to say they have no issues.

Birds of a feather flock together. If your style of playing involved a lot of arranged sale or browsing newspaper looking for EM to purchase, then you are more likely to hang out with people who play the same way, thus thinking like you.

If you follow the linke LynnK shared, you would land on a mega thread when the limit was first introduced and some forum account with no title whatsoever explained how they don't mind the limit of 80.

Could you elaborate how many (instead of 80) would be okay?