Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why hasnít the limit been raised yet?

I’ll weigh in....I hit the limit most days, run a large level farm, help manage a busy active team, and remember the pre limit days. While it would be nice if the limit increased as your level increased or barn size increased, I’m completely happy with the limit as it stands. I don’t miss the disappearing EMs as I tried to share them with my fellow neighbors, but I also don’t share as often as I used to either. I enjoy the game, so I play the game.

LUCY - All The Little Squids

All you need to do is compare the reduction in activity in the trading forum pre limit to post limit and you can easily see the impact the daily limit has had on the game (and probably your forum traffic too.)
    Farm ID#: 8JU8L8PQJ
    KIK ID: DustyRoadsHD

If you had 5 farms you would want it raised. Previously I collected different parts of barn silo and town in separate farms then moved the items to the farm I wanted to expand, do i knew at a glance if I had enough to expand. Now I just have full barns.you soon get to 80

Personally I'd like it to be raised. Trading was a large part of my enjoyment of the game, I made a lot of friends & enjoyed it.

If I had the choice I'd go back to how it was.

...but as I don't, I just play the farm without trading, but it's like having a gin & tonic, without the gin.
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 171 (50 Town)150/150 Achievements
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Quote Originally Posted by catherinewool View Post
    If you had 5 farms you would want it raised. Previously I collected different parts of barn silo and town in separate farms then moved the items to the farm I wanted to expand, do i knew at a glance if I had enough to expand. Now I just have full barns.you soon get to 80
    Huh. I have 8 farms, and have no problem with the limit. Interesting.

As a player, content creator, Facebook group admin and forum user I have discussed the topic of raising the limit. The 80 limit was introduced to resolve issues in game that players complained about a lot. Oh my god did they complain. After the limit was introduce the complaints dropped. Was so quiet.

then players who trade high amounts, including those that were affected by not being able to sell for real money, or were being affected by players taking all the items they traded started to express their dislike to the limits.

now as a player I don’t always hit the 80 but do sometimes. I just work with it and it doesn't really affect my playing style and I don’t really mind the 80 limit

now I understand higher players need a better system as the amounts required to level up are quite high. Personally I’d like to see a limit increase as you level up like with the helpers and farm land.

Humming "The Soft Goodbye" Please see my signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    As a player, content creator, Facebook group admin and forum user I have discussed the topic of raising the limit. The 80 limit was introduced to resolve issues in game that players complained about a lot. Oh my god did they complain. After the limit was introduce the complaints dropped. Was so quiet...
    Fascinating. I wonder if Player Support experienced a similar quiet after the controversial limit. If so, Oh my god that Team Hay Day hit the sweet spot on their first try.
    Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVgb4pJMdI

After 80 limit has been introduced, there was a huge thread where so many devoted, high level players complained and asked for the limit to be removed or at least increased. After some time, it was simply closed as being toxic.

The limit 80 has affected me badly at the time (not a bot, not selling anything for real cash, just a player who used to trade and exchange EMs with my baby farms). But i have adapted also my style of playing. I now hardly ever play and never spend any real cash on this game. 🤣

And yes, so many of my friends, all high levels, who were often spending real cash on the game, with whom i used to communucate about HD on KIK, have done the same.

Needless to say, such players appear hardly ever on this forum any longer. We have all completely or almost completely moved to other games.
    Last edited by ninagrozdanovic; February 27th, 2021 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ninagrozdanovic View Post
    After 80 limit has been introduced, there was a huge thread where so many devoted, high level players complained and asked for the limit to be removed or at least increased. After some time, it was simply closed as being toxic.

The limit 80 has affected me badly at the time (not a bot, not selling anything for real cash, just a player who used to trade and exchange EMs with my baby farms). But i have adapted also my style of playing. I now hardly ever play and never spend any real cash on this game. 藍

And yes, so many of my friends, all high levels, who were often spending real cash on the game, with whom i used to communucate about HD on KIK, have done the same.

Needless to say, such players appear hardly ever on this forum any longer. We have all completely or almost completely moved to other games.
    Yes, sadly many of my trading friends stopped playing.

Also annoyingly, last year kik deleted all my contacts, so I've lost even those who still play /trade Not what's going on either as I've tried to contact a few & no replies from people I know would reply...feels like my messages are going into a void...

....and obviously that means I've lost them on my friends (in game) list too

It's all a bit rubbish.

<waves> to all my fab friends
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 171 (50 Town)150/150 Achievements
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    Yes, sadly many of my trading friends stopped playing.

Also annoyingly, last year kik deleted all my contacts, so I've lost even those who still play /trade Not what's going on either as I've tried to contact a few & no replies from people I know would reply...feels like my messages are going into a void...

....and obviously that means I've lost them on my friends (in game) list too

It's all a bit rubbish.

<waves> to all my fab friends
    That really sucks 😟😟😟