Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why hasnít the limit been raised yet?

I’m fine with the limit although I occasionally hit it

Farm 288 - Town 95

Barn 15,250- Silo 14,050
    kik: perky76

Quote Originally Posted by ninagrozdanovic View Post
    That really sucks 

Thank you

It definitely does! But I'm very grateful to the friends who are still there & are being supportive filling help requests etc x
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 171 (50 Town)150/150 Achievements
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

The Limit Hurts Active Neighborhoods

If you're in an active neighborhood, like mine, then you hit the limit daily.

There were days pre-limit when one might trade 300 tools with a single player in a single trade. While the limit is continually frustrating, it has eliminated the bots from sniping tools mid-trade.

I don't have any secondary farms, but many here do, and raising the limit will better allow them to transfer tools among their farms.

There's a balance somewhere, but as it's served its original purpose of deterring bots, the daily limit should be increased gradually now -- maybe +20 every 6 months (or +10 every quarter) as updates are released. It's time.
    Last edited by alpha1243; March 2nd, 2021 at 01:52 PM.
    Name: The Professor
    Neighborhood: The Playbook (#82980LGR)
    Exp Lvl: 196 Rep Lvl: 69 Barn: 13,750 Silo: 12,450 Tackle Box: 510 Achievements: 150
    Fish: 172 Max Weight Fish: 17 Pets: 46 Wildlife: 18 Style Book: 21 Collection Book: 233
    Hay Day Wiki Admin/Mod

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #44
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha1243 View Post

There's a balance somewhere, but as it's served its original purpose of deterring bots, the daily limit should be increased gradually now -- maybe +20 every 6 months (or +10 every quarter) as updates are released. It's time.
    Why is it "time"?

Increasing it will just allow the bots back in. Why do you think that time plays any real part in that?

I'm quite sure that the nasty people responsible for the bots are monitoring the game, and if the limit rises enough to become viable for them again, they will return in force.

I don't know how the limit of 80 was chosen, but there is no reason to suppose it has become any less valid just because time has passed.
    Last edited by Ajax; March 2nd, 2021 at 02:33 PM.

I get the reason for the limit. What I donít get is why trading cannot be open within oneís own NH.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00180. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by MarySC View Post
    I get the reason for the limit. What I don’t get is why trading cannot be open within one’s own NH.
    I think there's a reason Team Hay Day is limiting neighborhood trades to 3 items per day via the Trading Post. It's a concession from them in 2019 because they thought neighborhood trading would be abused by some players.
    The Cell Structure: How Supercell Turned the Traditional Org-Chart Upside Down
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...3#post11889093

I don't really mind the daily limit on EMs ... I just wish it was very visible how close to it we were.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #48
    Quote Originally Posted by PedrosPlotThickens View Post
    I don't really mind the daily limit on EMs ... I just wish it was very visible how close to it we were.
    It is very visible already - tap on the blue level star at the top of your screen, and then on the information tab. That will show you the limit (80), the number of expansion materials you have already bought, and the time until the limit resets.

I hope this helps.

Hay Day level 204 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Pro Member

how Many farms

Interesting is the number off farms many have to get around the limit
    One player I Know have at least 30
    And guess ’ name ” have 120
    I did only play 2 but the limit did force my to start use 4 more and I fill up my limit
    ON all 6 each day ,
    VERY messily to play that way,
    Last edited by Lyngby; March 3rd, 2021 at 05:18 PM.