Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan Games February 2021 - Details Here

Quote Originally Posted by ziya645 View Post
    But it's free who cares. Nobody at the grocery store picks on the manager complaining about repetative free stuff that are of the same kind because that's absolutely ridiculous. At least now you know they won't put it again next season. Look, I don't know anything from SC, but even as a mere player I can confirm that they will not have it as next season rewards. And if you think "we're talking about this season", then stop because there is absolutely nothing you nor I nor SC can do because it is already in the game. People saw it as a reward and some are looking forward to it so if anybody expects SC to switch it up or something then you'll be waiting a long time.

It's free! Just take it. It's already in the game, so they can't change anything. Lastly, please stop shoving "generous rewards" in people's faces cause even if they lied or said the truth, most you can do is riot and not change their mind. Do you expect the team do just give out free dark runes to everybody as an apology or as the so called "generous rewards". "If it's too good to be true, then it probably is"----> think real, not like a gamer.

I'm not pointing out anything nor attempting to be rude or offensive and just stating my POV.
    The people who need it will definitely care. This ain't like cosmetics. Magic items are needed to progress the base.

Thought someone said earlier that no one is shutting down anyone's opinion? Wonder what this is, then.

Well done! Good bye forum! My hopes were very high. Nevermind. Have fun.
    Welcome over to reddit.

Quote Originally Posted by GaMe ChAnGeR1 View Post
    Thought someone said earlier that no one is shutting down anyone's opinion? Wonder what this is, then.
    Read the last part.
    Last edited by ziya645; February 24th, 2021 at 07:46 PM.

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #93
    It is called disagreement.

As he also said at the time he said nobody is shutting down any discussion, disagreement is NOT "shutting down".

I could shut down the discussion, by closing the thread, or deleting posts, or handing out infractions. But I won't of course, as that would be an abuse of my position (unless the posts are breaching forum rules).

But posting disgareement is what a discussion forum is about. It isn't shutting anything down.

The people who need it will definitely care. This ain't like cosmetics. Magic items are needed to progress the base.

Welcome over to reddit.
    It is expressing a contrary opinion. It seems you want to shut down the contrary opinion?

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Welcome over to reddit.
    A quibble. Magic items are not needed. They are wanted. Much appreciated but wanted. Progressing a base requires nothing more than active raiding and time. Obviously, the value attributed to specific magic items varies greatly by player. I dont care for runes. I rarely need loot. Granted I only have one mini, raid 6 to 8 times a day on it, and get the gold pass. I also rarely care about most potions. Builder potions and training potions are good. Rest are kind of meh. Maybe that skews my perception. However, I still feel the level of outrage and vitriol over one gold rune to be the epitome of this forum's ability to make a rather large mountain out of a small molehill. As far as head over to reddit, I would rather be dipped in honey and staked out over a fire ant mound. Too much like global for my taste.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    A quibble. Magic items are not needed. They are wanted. Much appreciated but wanted. Progressing a base requires nothing more than active raiding and time. Obviously, the value attributed to specific magic items varies greatly by player. I dont care for runes. I rarely need loot. Granted I only have one mini, raid 6 to 8 times a day on it, and get the gold pass. I also rarely care about most potions. Builder potions and training potions are good. Rest are kind of meh. Maybe that skews my perception. However, I still feel the level of outrage and vitriol over one gold rune to be the epitome of this forum's ability to make a rather large mountain out of a small molehill. As far as head over to reddit, I would rather be dipped in honey and staked out over a fire ant mound. Too much like global for my taste.
    Depends. The upgrade times are too long to do without them now.

About reddit, to each their own ig.

Yeah their useful, but their thought of as a special bonus. They aren't supposed to be depended on and just a bonus.

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

Quote Originally Posted by ziya645 View Post
    Yeah their useful, but their thought of as a special bonus. They aren't supposed to be depended on and just a bonus.
    You will have to depend on magic items for spell factories and heroes especially during cwl.
    Research also takes quite some days to upgrade troops and spells at higher TH.

Quite literally, nobody "needs" magic items...many ways to progress without them. In this case, we are not even discussing them being taken away...just a mistake (that was apologized for) in providing a DIFFERENT magic item than what was announced. Some here show some grace and accept the apology (even if justifiably disappointed). Others feel entitled and show vitriol...they "need" the magic item and must be compensated for the error (even though I am sure they did not decline the mistaken magic item that WAS offered).