Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan Games February 2021 - Details Here

Fresh Spawn
    I have seen the 1000 point BB wall breaking challenge come up several times but no others.

As to the builder gold rune debacle... there has not been "a bunch of events with generous rewards" in the past weeks, and none coming anywhere near equal a gold rune. The simple apology would have been posting an event with a gold rune for all the players that felt mislead or cheated- what harm would that have done for those who felt it had value?

What I have seen is "a bunch of" sales promotions in the shop, some that have included some gold and even runes. But something for money to replace an incorrectly advertised reward for game activity is in no earthly way "generous" or fair compensation. Yes gold is easy to raid as some have said, it's really the principle of good customer service more than the actual reward that isn't being recognized.

Following up with yet another builder gold rune in games this month is highly insensitive and more like spit in the face, honestly. As a frequently paying member (12 accounts with gold passes every month) I feel inclined to just play for free for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by MommySnooks View Post
    I keep looking for these, but now I’m worried if I do catch the 70-pointer, that it’d be for removing obstacles (after having a season’s challenge to remove a bunch, lol). I seem to recall they (obstacles) used to spawn about every 8 hrs ages ago but, it seems much less often now. Is it just my imagination?
    The removing of obstacles challenge is normally a 50 pointer, but it's boosted, so now it gives 100 points/medals...

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    The lowest I can confirm is a 75 point use 4 miners for 1 star on our board. I think I saw a 70 point remove obstacles one but not 100% sure. Someone earlier posted a 1k destroy builder base buildings but I never saw it.
    Easy path to the removing obstacles challenge is removing the grass in the builder base...it is cheap to remove, and grows back quickly. Then you don't have to remove any obstacles you may be trying to save. The clan games only takes 5-obstacles.

And as has been pointed out by JusMe above, the clan games awards 50-points usually, this round it is boosted to 100.
    Last edited by Berg39; February 24th, 2021 at 01:36 PM.

Some people need the Builder Gold Rune is what some people don't understand. I surely don't need it and will probably dump it on walls but others need to aquire OTTO. But just cause you don't need it, it doesn't mean that others don't as well. It's not a matter of pick and choose or get what you want, it's free stuff to appreciate.

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

Quote Originally Posted by ziya645 View Post
    Some people need the Builder Gold Rune is what some people don't understand. I surely don't need it and will probably dump it on walls but others need to aquire OTTO. But just cause you don't need it, it doesn't mean that others don't as well. It's not a matter of pick and choose or get what you want, it's free stuff to appreciate.
    Many people require dark elixir rune as well but we are not getting that.
    Also builder gold rune was already in last season's reward, don't know why they repeated it again in this month's reward as well

Quote Originally Posted by dkwalabase View Post
    Lets say in last tier.. we usually get 100 gems every month... What if they reduce it to 50% and place only 50 gems in that last tier. Will that be ok? Absolutely not!
    Yes, that would be ok. I'd rather have 100 gems, but if they change it to 50 gems not much changes for me. They are free gems I get just for playing the game, which I would do whether they had that tier or not.

And certainly not after what they did to last GG Reward mixup... Without any compensation!
    They accidentally said a rune was coming when it wasn't. It cost us nothing. They said sorry. That is the only "compensation" deserved. The idea that you think they need to "compensate" you because they accidentally said you were getting one free thing when it turned out it was a different free thing makes no sense to me.

And yes Rune was one of the most imp thing for me at that time. Because i planned it that way. And on that day I cashed my existing rune and planned to use another on 29th [ which was never given, and this was most important plan of my updated.. which got shattered.. thanks to SC]. So dont tell me rune is worthless. If you look at everything like that way even books are worth nothing after maxedout hero, completed lab update and so on... So plz don't go in that direction. So yes SC has to take responsibility and it must be compensated.
    The rune isn't worthless, but it is something you can make up for easily in the game simply by raiding and stealing loot, unlike a book. So, you used a rune you had already (this super valuable thing that you didn't even bother using before). And? Now you have an open space where you can take a gold rune the next time it comes up. You got use of the one you had, you just didn't get another free one to hold onto like you were holding your other one. SC already did say they were sorry for the mix-up. There is no compensation beyond that which is required. They are sorry you didn't get the free gift you thought you were going to get and that you instead got a different free gift.

Quote Originally Posted by Zapzilla View Post
    I have seen the 1000 point BB wall breaking challenge come up several times but no others.

As to the builder gold rune debacle... there has not been "a bunch of events with generous rewards" in the past weeks, and none coming anywhere near equal a gold rune. The simple apology would have been posting an event with a gold rune for all the players that felt mislead or cheated- what harm would that have done for those who felt it had value?

What I have seen is "a bunch of" sales promotions in the shop, some that have included some gold and even runes. But something for money to replace an incorrectly advertised reward for game activity is in no earthly way "generous" or fair compensation. Yes gold is easy to raid as some have said, it's really the principle of good customer service more than the actual reward that isn't being recognized.

Following up with yet another builder gold rune in games this month is highly insensitive and more like spit in the face, honestly. As a frequently paying member (12 accounts with gold passes every month) I feel inclined to just play for free for a while.
    Just play for free if you will get more enjoyment doing it that way or if it makes you feel good. SC won't notice it either way, but you should do what makes you feel good. That's the point of the game. It is to entertain you. If you're irritated that a gold rune was said to be coming by mistake when it wasn't and it makes you feel better to save some money next month I'd do that. Again, SC won't notice it at all, so if you're trying to get them to take notice, it won't work, but if it pleases you to do it, then that is what you should do.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Yes, that would be ok. I'd rather have 100 gems, but if they change it to 50 gems not much changes for me. They are free gems I get just for playing the game, which I would do whether they had that tier or not.

They accidentally said a rune was coming when it wasn't. It cost us nothing. They said sorry. That is the only "compensation" deserved. The idea that you think they need to "compensate" you because they accidentally said you were getting one free thing when it turned out it was a different free thing makes no sense to me.

The rune isn't worthless, but it is something you can make up for easily in the game simply by raiding and stealing loot, unlike a book. So, you used a rune you had already (this super valuable thing that you didn't even bother using before). And? Now you have an open space where you can take a gold rune the next time it comes up. You got use of the one you had, you just didn't get another free one to hold onto like you were holding your other one. SC already did say they were sorry for the mix-up. There is no compensation beyond that which is required. They are sorry you didn't get the free gift you thought you were going to get and that you instead got a different free gift.

Well done! Good bye forum! My hopes were very high. Nevermind. Have fun.

Credit to SC.
    #lastpost.

Quote Originally Posted by ESCANOR0803 View Post
    Many people require dark elixir rune as well but we are not getting that.
    Also builder gold rune was already in last season's reward, don't know why they repeated it again in this month's reward as well
    But it's free who cares. Nobody at the grocery store picks on the manager complaining about repetative free stuff that are of the same kind because that's absolutely ridiculous. At least now you know they won't put it again next season. Look, I don't know anything from SC, but even as a mere player I can confirm that they will not have it as next season rewards. And if you think "we're talking about this season", then stop because there is absolutely nothing you nor I nor SC can do because it is already in the game. People saw it as a reward and some are looking forward to it so if anybody expects SC to switch it up or something then you'll be waiting a long time.

It's free! Just take it. It's already in the game, so they can't change anything. Lastly, please stop shoving "generous rewards" in people's faces cause even if they lied or said the truth, most you can do is riot and not change their mind. Do you expect the team do just give out free dark runes to everybody as an apology or as the so called "generous rewards". "If it's too good to be true, then it probably is"----> think real, not like a gamer.

I'm not pointing out anything nor attempting to be rude or offensive and just stating my POV.
    Last edited by ziya645; February 24th, 2021 at 05:51 PM.

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

But it's free who cares. Nobody at the grocery store picks on the manager complaining about repetative free stuff that are of the same kind because that's absolutely ridiculous. At least now you know they won't put it again next season. Look, I don't know anything from SC, but even as a mere player I can confirm that they will not have it as next season rewards. And if you think "we're talking about this season", then stop because there is absolutely nothing you nor I nor SC can do because it is already in the game. People saw it as a reward and some are looking forward to it so if anybody expects SC to switch it up or something then you'll be waiting a long time.

It's free! Just take it. It's already in the game, so they can't change anything. Lastly, please stop shoving "generous rewards" in people's faces cause even if they lied or said the truth, most you can do is riot and not change their mind. Do you expect the team do just give out free dark runes to everybody as an apology or as the so called "generous rewards". "If it's too good to be true, then it probably is"----> think real, not like a gamer.

I'm not pointing out anything nor attempting to be rude or offensive and just stating my POV.
    Those not satisfied with the clan games rewards are also just expressing their opinion.
    Supercell might listen to them and give them what they are asking.
    You can't be sure until you try.
    Last edited by ESCANOR0803; February 24th, 2021 at 05:56 PM.

Fresh Spawn

If a store advertises a BOGO on oranges and instead puts apples on BOGO, you better believe the manager will offer the advertised BOGO and make it right but only if you bring it up. That's all we're doing... That's called respecting your customers...

The hope is posting here is "complaining to the manager" and hopefully the mods will pass it along or someone like Darian will see it.