Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Th14 release date

If I had to guess, I'd say that sneak peeks will come during the cwl and TH14 will drop just after the CWL ends so that players have as much time as possible to upgrade stuff before the next CWL starts.

Centennial Club
    Nah, I think it’s After hammerjam. They don’t want the ppl to max out too quickly. Because I already hear the cry „th15? When?“

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by GherkinSavorus View Post
    It would really easy for them to say "No, TH14 isn't coming in April". This would fit their pattern of being very quick to shoot down stuff that ain't happening and very coy about stuff that is.

I infer from the fact that they haven't, that it probably is coming in April, but that as always they don't want to lock themselves in in case of major problems and they have to pull it.

It's also worth nothing that the last few updates have been -very- thin in terms of actual content and that there's really nothing left to upgrade at TH13. The walls are done and every defense has already had 1 or 2 new levels added. I suppose they could add some more levels to the signature defenses but it seems like they've beaten that horse almost to death already.
    I'll just leave this here. I love being right 😁

Given big updates are on Tuesday, I would say the release date is April 13, i.e. 1-2 days after hammer jam is done.
    IGN: czar, TH:13, BH:9
    exp: 240 ,War stars: 3,000+, Donations: 600,000+

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #205
    Quote Originally Posted by CzarH View Post
    Given big updates are on Tuesday, I would say the release date is April 13, i.e. 1-2 days after hammer jam is done.
    I hardly think that is a "given" since the last three have all been on Mondays

Lurking somewhere. Why can’t we smirk in here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    They haven't said TH14 is coming - that is just an assumption based on the fact that previous Hammer Jams have been precursors to TH upgrades.
    I wouldn’t call it an assumption. More of an educated guess based on previous experience, lol.

With a question mark.
    Yeah, yeah.

Haha.

Anyway, I’m excited about this month.

Thanks TerM!

Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja

According to me COC drops most of its updates on Monday/Tuesday.
    So I would say 12 April is going to be the date.
    (Though someone mentioned 14 April for TH 14 which also seems a good matching number/date )

Okay, so April 12-13, so 0-1 day after hammer jam is done.

I guess we all can still be happy we have narrowed down to these dates from not being sure whether TH 14 is being brought in April or June.

Quote Originally Posted by wp007 View Post
    (Though someone mentioned 14 April for TH 14 which also seems a good matching number/date )
    I would really not risk it for Wednesday if I am on the SC dev team. The timeline of bug reporting + fixing + releasing patches would take them into the weekend if the update is released mid-week.
    Last edited by CzarH; 1 Week Ago at 05:52 PM.
    IGN: czar, TH:13, BH:9
    exp: 240 ,War stars: 3,000+, Donations: 600,000+