Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Th14 release date

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I can’t agree with that description because there is no “March” update. They have said for the next update they are aiming for April so if it comes in April it is on time. If it comes in May perhaps it could then be described as “pushed back,” though even that is a bit of a stretch.
    That's why Darian always stated updates as seasonal rather then quarterly so that people don't assume any update dates.
    Last edited by ESCANOR0803; March 7th, 2021 at 05:58 AM.

Millennial Club
    Still searching for the hog rider in BB...
    All I want to know (which I know will not happen) is whether the next update will happen before the season ends, 'cos if not I will collect the season rewards for gems
    Patience will not hurt though. At least not much.

Quote Originally Posted by BWBX View Post
    All I want to know (which I know will not happen) is whether the next update will happen before the season ends, 'cos if not I will collect the season rewards for gems
    Patience will not hurt though. At least not much.
    Ima going way out on a limb here. Darian has said the next update is targeted for April. Current season ends at the end of March. Magic 8 ball indicates update after March season ends.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by xXJohnNairXx View Post
    Guys correct me if this is wrong but i just searched up the release date of th14 and it said april 2021. I thought it was gonna be around june or july but it literally says april. Can you guys please search up the release date too so i can just double check if april is the actual date
    This reminds me of the good old days when I searched how to get rid of mosquito boils and google said I had Cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by ESCANOR0803 View Post
    That's why Darian always stated updates as seasonal rather then quarterly so that people don't assume any update dates.
    Four seasons, with defined start/end dates, four quarters, with defined start/end dates - not sure what point you're making here?

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #46
    Quote Originally Posted by YoranUrSveip View Post
    Four seasons, with defined start/end dates, four quarters, with defined start/end dates - not sure what point you're making here?
    The point he is making is that there is no "March" update. It is a spring update, which means it could be in any of several months, and seasons are not so well defined as quarters.

If it was a "first quarter" update, then it would have to come in March or earlier. As a Spring update, it can be at any time from late March to May.

I think the Winter update is the only one of the four a year which has always come in the same month (December).

Forum All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by xXJohnNairXx View Post
    Guys correct me if this is wrong but i just searched up the release date of th14 and it said april 2021. I thought it was gonna be around june or july but it literally says april. Can you guys please search up the release date too so i can just double check if april is the actual date
    Your sources are good! You are well connected. It’s April 1st, 2021 to be more precise.

Forum All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibrani View Post
    Maybe you should try Hay Day? It takes 30 to 35 years to max your farm entirely.
    I tried. Hay Day is all farm grind and no actual game. Does anyone actually play both? I think the game styles are mutually exclusive.

Forum All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    To OP, and others: read the AMA, that I posted in these forums a month ago.
    There are several references to TH14, most replies aiming at a release this year, but some also hint that its design is still a work in progress. Moreover, as usual with this game, releases are done when the content is ready, not before.

There is a planned update coming in April, but its content has not been discussed yet. The wording ‘major’ used by Darian means it is more than just a balancing act (defense or offense levels); but it could also be other content, like a new feature (CG or LL as past example).

If previous years are indicative, expect 4 updates this year. But this depends if their content becomes available.

Edit: an example of major update in April, not involving a new TH... and that was major ... that was 7 years ago!
    What’s AMA?

Quote Originally Posted by George1971 View Post
    What’s AMA?
    AMA = Ask Me Anything, basically is opportunities to ask the dev about CoC
    Last edited by fozage; March 9th, 2021 at 10:19 AM.