Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Th14 release date

If we consider the 18-month cycle darian has said on reddit or something it should be around June or July but come on do we really need a new town hall level that fast? I'd be okay if they release it next year or the next following year.

Millennial Club
    Still searching for the hog rider in BB...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibrani View Post
    If we consider the 18-month cycle darian has said on reddit or something it should be around June or July but come on do we really need a new town hall level that fast? I'd be okay if they release it next year or the next following year.
    You might not need it, but the maxed players would probably get bored real quick if they had to wait another 12-24 months.

Quote Originally Posted by BWBX View Post
    You might not need it, but the maxed players would probably get bored real quick if they had to wait another 12-24 months.
    Maybe you should try Hay Day? It takes 30 to 35 years to max your farm entirely.
    Last edited by Ibrani; February 22nd, 2021 at 06:27 PM.

Centennial Club
    It would really easy for them to say "No, TH14 isn't coming in April". This would fit their pattern of being very quick to shoot down stuff that ain't happening and very coy about stuff that is.

I infer from the fact that they haven't, that it probably is coming in April, but that as always they don't want to lock themselves in in case of major problems and they have to pull it.

It's also worth nothing that the last few updates have been -very- thin in terms of actual content and that there's really nothing left to upgrade at TH13. The walls are done and every defense has already had 1 or 2 new levels added. I suppose they could add some more levels to the signature defenses but it seems like they've beaten that horse almost to death already.

I hope soon as I have never been so bored with the game. I feel like a clash drop out. Going on day 2 of dropping out of legends, takes forever. Been in legends since before OBS. Sad to go, but it seems more like a boring chore than a fun game to me lately. Hopefully I still have some interest left in April or summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibrani View Post
    Just do 8 legends attacks per day and take part in CWL and your th13 is maxed out before that 18 month date hits. So, yes, it would be good to have it that fast or faster.

Quote Originally Posted by GherkinSavorus View Post
    It would really easy for them to say "No, TH14 isn't coming in April". This would fit their pattern of being very quick to shoot down stuff that ain't happening and very coy about stuff that is.
    What pattern? I've seen something similar with Bh9, but not for new halls. It isn't common for them to say what isn't coming in the next update or what is coming in the next update until we get very close.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Generally they post details of what an update contains through sneak peaks starting a few days before update. That must be mostly to make sure they are ready with things they said.

Monday 26th of April, just a personal speculation.
    Your clan performances during CWL? Easily grab stats with SCS
    ===>More info on the official thread<===

Centennial Club
    Sorry for OT, but what "new game mode?".

When TH13 hit it was like a huge surprize for me. I logged in and "baaaam!" it was there. Ok, i was still trying to max out TH12 with rushed walls then and didn`t camp out the internet for sneak peeks. But i kinda hope for that; Just one day it`s ready and you log in to be overwhelmed again.

Or; Since they are asking for OoL and Clan-search improvements, it could be, that TH14 will "only" be the 2nd update (in summer).
    But with a new game mode, new ingame-turnament-hub and qol improvements the update could be big too.
    I know, its all speculation and i dare not hope for anything builder base related. But it would be something nice too.

Perhaps it`s just me and my clan, but clan activity and even CWL was way down compared to other seasons. Lot`s of maxed out ppl just do their daily attacks to stay in LL and nothing more.
    I dont know, if that drop has to do with warmer temperatures and the pandemic calming down. Of if such things will be factored in.

We will see i guess.
    Coud be, that this will be factored in.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Iduyenn View Post
    Sorry for OT, but what "new game mode?".

When TH13 hit it was like a huge surprize for me. I logged in and "baaaam!" it was there. Ok, i was still trying to max out TH12 with rushed walls then and didn`t camp out the internet for sneak peeks. But i kinda hope for that; Just one day it`s ready and you log in to be overwhelmed again.

Or; Since they are asking for OoL and Clan-search improvements, it could be, that TH14 will "only" be the 2nd update (in summer).
    But with a new game mode, new ingame-turnament-hub and qol improvements the update could be big too.
    I know, its all speculation and i dare not hope for anything builder base related. But it would be something nice too.

Perhaps it`s just me and my clan, but clan activity and even CWL was way down compared to other seasons. Lot`s of maxed out ppl just do their daily attacks to stay in LL and nothing more.
    I dont know, if that drop has to do with warmer temperatures and the pandemic calming down. Of if such things will be factored in.

We will see i guess.
    Coud be, that this will be factored in.
    I know it’s really exciting, right! It’s like SC is Santa Claus and your waiting for him to delivery all your new toys to play with!
    Last edited by Joeybdub; February 25th, 2021 at 02:17 PM.