Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 208

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Th14 release date

  1. #31
    Forum Elder toofinedog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,980
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakat View Post
    Monday 26th of April, just a personal speculation.
    Spring updates have come in March. I just saw on fb they announced a pre-qualifier in late March, so if I were to speculate based on those factors, I'd say early to mid March. Late April feels too close to a summer update.

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    Spring updates have come in March. I just saw on fb they announced a pre-qualifier in late March, so if I were to speculate based on those factors, I'd say early to mid March. Late April feels too close to a summer update.
    March would be great for the next update, but Darian has said they are aiming for April (which doesn't mean it won't come in March or May).

    Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

  3. #33

    Town hall 14 - poll

    Will we see TH14 in the Spring, Summer, Fall, or Winter Update. Based on what Iíve read I would guess Spring, but my gut says Summer

  4. #34
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    822
    Spring
    10 chars

  5. #35
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Posts
    536
    I wanted it to be in Summer (Ideally June) as I still have some wall upgrades left for my Th13. Also, my other IDs will get some time to catch up till then.

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    478
    It can't come soon enough for me. I've been maxed for months and sadly I've left my clan and put my co leaders in charge. The clan that I've build up for years. Because I actually hate being maxed out. Pushing legends is more frustrating than it is fun for me. And clanwars is not enough to keep me entertained. I've told my clan I'll be back once new TH or other content is released but until then I'm playing and spending in other games.

    I really hope clash will release more content at a faster rate though, or make it take longer to max out. It is by far the worst thing that can happen to any player/account. It takes a real dedication to keep playing if you have nothing to actually play for..
    Last edited by Sensiben; March 7th, 2021 at 02:03 AM.

  7. #37
    Forum Legend Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    9,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensiben View Post
    It can't come soon enough for me. I've been maxed for months and sadly I've left my clan and put my co leaders in charge. The clan that I've build up for years. Because I actually hate being maxed out. Pushing legends is more frustrating than it is fun for me. And clanwars is not enough to keep me entertained. I've told my clan I'll be back once new TH or other content is released but until then I'm playing and spending in other games.

    I really hope clash will release more content at a faster rate though, or make it take longer to max out. It is by far the worst thing that can happen to any player/account. It takes a real dedication to keep playing if you have nothing to actually play for..
    They cannot keep pace with gold pass purchasers and give f2p players a snowflakes chance in hades to keep up. If you hate being maxed, go f2p. If you must have skins collect them and convert all else to gems. I know using pass items and medals for hammers will put me at max well before the next town hall. My choice. Imo, its quite a relaxed game play mode.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

  8. #38
    I heard they were thinking or releasing a new TH approximately every 18 full moons

  9. #39
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,053
    My speculation is as follows:
    the March update will come in April, I remember this being said that the March update was pushed back due to needing to get some things right for it. I suspect this is the new game mode referenced and this being the Tournament Hub, an In-app competition platform where Tournament registration, scheduling, event information, and match setup are available, and this mentioned in the 2021 Worlds Championship Rules...
    June will see TH14 dropping mid qualifying rounds which is also allowed for the rules regarding TH requirements to participate...
    (last years TH requirements were to have a TH13... this year’s requirements are that All players must use an account with the highest Town Hall level currently available, which to me suggests the TH will change before the tournament ends.

    Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH13 | AQ: L75 | BK: 75 | GW 50 | RC: 25 | Max Trophies: 5500+

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by vansimon View Post
    My speculation is as follows:
    the March update will come in April, I remember this being said that the March update was pushed back due to needing to get some things right for it.
    I can’t agree with that description because there is no “March” update. They have said for the next update they are aiming for April so if it comes in April it is on time. If it comes in May perhaps it could then be described as “pushed back,” though even that is a bit of a stretch.
    Last edited by 2222; March 7th, 2021 at 04:45 AM.

    Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •