Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Should I rush to townhall 13?

Should I rush to townhall 13?

I am a townhall 12 and I want some feedback on if I should go to townhall 13, here are some stats:

Heroes are, queen 37 king 36 warden 10

Infernos xbows and eagle is maxed

All storages and collectors are maxed

All walls are level 11 some 12 I think

Half of my traps are maxed

Only edrags, loons, rage, and hogs are maxed in lab

My townhall is a 5 star

I think that wraps up about everything I can think of. So I was wondering what you guys think about me rushing to townhall 13, if I shouldn't then what us your advice for what I should upgrade before going to townhall 13. Thanks for reading and for any advice you give me, I will respond to any questions or advice you give me!

Centennial Club
    I would wait a season or so before upgrading. Get some more troops maxed and maybe warden to 15 before upgrading
    Leader of Lv 4 clan Ivory Towers

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    I would say you need your heroes higher than that if possible.

Personally, I wouldn't have hit TH12 with them that low. I would certainly want AQ 50 and GW 20 pretty well as a minimum for TH13.

Even my 4th account, currently at TH10, has queen 36 (and will go to 40 before TH11).

If you wait until you have those levels, then you can get some more troops/spells upgraded at the same time - healers, miners, poison, maybe lightning, freeze.

Fresh Spawn
    my bk is 40 and archer queen and grand wardern is maxed . amd my troops are to all max ! should i upgrade to th 12? or max out the king? walls are half 11 amd half 10?

It depends on your goals. If you have builders free then upgrade. If you want to max TH13 the fastest then upgrade, that way you get to also start on your RC. You will also get a bigger storage. As long as you upgrade offense building first ie. camp space, spell factory, etc. you should be fine. On average you should be getting more loot because youíll usually be match with the same TH level. An upgrading hero is basically no hero and if you need a hero for farming then itís probably not a good farming strat.

If it's your second account then go for it. If it's your main then get heroes to at least 50/50/30. In reality, as long as your offense is not rushed you won't suffer from any pain of rushing. Even if you have all level one defenses, max heroes and troops for a rushed player would make the biggest difference and turning point in the game.

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Devstarr View Post
    my bk is 40 and archer queen and grand wardern is maxed . amd my troops are to all max ! should i upgrade to th 12? or max out the king? walls are half 11 amd half 10?

upgrade otherwise you would be wasting elixir and gold when you use only dark for your bk
    Leader of Lv 4 clan Ivory Towers

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED.