Thread: Numbered Items in Production Machines

New Bloke/Chick

Numbered Items in Production Machines

Similar to how crops show how many you have available, it would be nice to know how many items you have in your production machines without having to press them. Sometimes when you press an item to check how many you have, it will slot it into the machine. Cycling and pressing each item to determine how many you have is inconvenient. Would be awesome if when you went to your production machine, you only needed to cycle the pages to see how many of each you had and what needed to be produced.

Taking this one step further, optionally add a +1, +2, +3 etc, when you have an item in production queue. For example, you have 6 in stock and 4 being produced could look like this (6 +4)

Screenshot_1 is how the machines look now. Screenshot_2 shows how crops look and how essentially the rest of machines should look.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MFIC; February 22nd, 2021 at 12:37 AM. Reason: Added picture examples of feature request.

Yes yes yes!!!! Totally agree!!

That would be nice, so I don't keep making 20 feta pies for a picnic task when I only need seven! (I don't always keep track, so I tend to add more "just in case" )
    Last edited by Tahoe; February 19th, 2021 at 09:42 AM.

Thank You TerMinus for the awesome sig!

New Bloke/Chick
    Best thing is, since it is already available on the crops, maybe it wouldn't be hard to implement on the machines?

Lurking somewhere. Why can’t we smirk in here?
    Agreed. Wish this was already a thing.

Thanks TerM!

Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja

Centennial Club
    Um this kinda thing already exists...halfway at least.

When going to produce something (ex: carrot cake), press and hold to make a little bubble pop up that shows materials necessary (1 butter, 1 brown sugar, 2 carrots) and production time (1:30 before mastery, 1:16 after). Also in the bubble, you'll see a barn icon in the top right with a number underneath. That's how many you currently have in the barn.

That doesn't count any items currently being produced or produced but not collected though. I like OP's idea of the plus feature for counting items in production. Might make those Derby production tasks too easy haha

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy123abc69 View Post
    Um this kinda thing already exists...halfway at least.

When going to produce something (ex: carrot cake), press and hold to make a little bubble pop up that shows materials necessary (1 butter, 1 brown sugar, 2 carrots) and production time (1:30 before mastery, 1:16 after). Also in the bubble, you'll see a barn icon in the top right with a number underneath. That's how many you currently have in the barn.
    I actually addressed all of that in the original post. I will update the OP with some pictures to help alleviate any confusion.