Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Spam,spam,spam

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by MrT22 View Post
    People know what spam really is. Like the mass witch golem super wizz attack which clears just about any base from any angle with log roller. Base building is destroyed too many options available to the attacker. Iíve been playing this game since 2014 and itís in a worse mess from a competitive angle in terms of balance. If anyone think QC charge lalo is spam then I suggest they try and it see how often they 3. People class hybrid as spam really? At least thereís skill to it like pathing and spell placement and the queen walk. What we should be asking is should a low skill attack be 3 staring more than one with high skill? If so any player can play competitive on sc pretty streams.
    As I've already stated:
    With hybrid, do you trickle in your hogs and miners or do you drop them as fast as possible?
    If the latter, then you are spamming them.

For lalo: do you trickle in the hounds and loons or do you drop your groups as fast as possible?
    If the latter, again, you are spamming them.

Spamming troops has to do with dropping them as quickly as possible at some point in the attack, regardless of the attacker's intent or purpose; you drop the vast majority of your troops as quickly as possible, you have just spammed them.

Centennial Club
    Perfectly said
    Quote Originally Posted by joemann8478 View Post
    As I've already stated:
    With hybrid, do you trickle in your hogs and miners or do you drop them as fast as possible?
    If the latter, then you are spamming them.

For lalo: do you trickle in the hounds and loons or do you drop your groups as fast as possible?
    If the latter, again, you are spamming them.

Spamming troops has to do with dropping them as quickly as possible at some point in the attack, regardless of the attacker's intent or purpose; you drop the vast majority of your troops as quickly as possible, you have just spammed them.

People know what spam really is. Like the mass witch golem super wizz attack which clears just about any base from any angle with log roller. Base building is destroyed too many options available to the attacker. Iíve been playing this game since 2014 and itís in a worse mess from a competitive angle in terms of balance. If anyone think QC charge lalo is spam then I suggest they try and it see how often they 3. People class hybrid as spam really? At least thereís skill to it like pathing and spell placement and the queen walk. What we should be asking is should a low skill attacker be 3 staring more than one with high skill? If so any player can play competitive on sc pretty streams.
    If it is so OP, then why dont the pro's use it, instead of the more risky combo's?..
    There are no style bonuses, and nothing in the rules to prevent witch/golem/super wiz..
    So is this simply exaggeration to emphasise you dont like it?

i dont care about the competitive scene..
    I would rather balance issues be left up to SC to decide..
    But if elite players continue to shout for the nerf hammer, then those that are happy with the current state need continue to oppose such a move.

It worried me to death when SC thanked the community for their input with the last balance/nerf..
    May the clash gods preserve us if some folk had their own way.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    If it is so OP, then why dont the pro's use it, instead of the more risky combo's?..
    There are no style bonuses, and nothing in the rules to prevent witch/golem/super wiz..
    So is this simply exaggeration to emphasise you dont like it?

i dont care about the competitive scene..
    I would rather balance issues be left up to SC to decide..
    But if elite players continue to shout for the nerf hammer, then those that are happy with the current state need continue to oppose such a move.

It worried me to death when SC thanked the community for their input with the last balance/nerf..
    May the clash gods preserve us if some folk had their own way.
    What!?...did u swallow a thesaurus!?

..and which Supercell department do u work in these days!?.. 🤣

People know what spam really is. Like the mass witch golem super wizz attack which clears just about any base from any angle with log roller. Base building is destroyed too many options available to the attacker. Iíve been playing this game since 2014 and itís in a worse mess from a competitive angle in terms of balance. If anyone think QC charge lalo is spam then I suggest they try and it see how often they 3. People class hybrid as spam really? At least thereís skill to it like pathing and spell placement and the queen walk. What we should be asking is should a low skill attacker be 3 staring more than one with high skill? If so any player can play competitive on sc pretty streams.
    Nonsense. The people who 3 star every base with the old superwiz can most likely 3 star with any other combo too. The balance issue is really the huge difference between the competitive crowd and the regular players. Regular players are not raining 3s with any attacks. As additional town hall levels and complexity continues to go up, I think the problem will continue to grow. As far as your last nonsense, low skill attackers are not 3 starring more. Skilled attackers are just using an attack you deem to be no skill required which is not the case.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Nonsense. The people who 3 star every base with the old superwiz can most likely 3 star with any other combo too. The balance issue is really the huge difference between the competitive crowd and the regular players. Regular players are not raining 3s with any attacks. As additional town hall levels and complexity continues to go up, I think the problem will continue to grow. As far as your last nonsense, low skill attackers are not 3 starring more. Skilled attackers are just using an attack you deem to be no skill required which is not the case.
    You are right here. Pros can 3 star pro bases ( that everyone uses in wars/legend via base links ). But casuals ( like me ) can not with skill based attacks but with mass ( spam ) attacks we can and that is why casuals use them.

I try my skills in legends with skill based attacks because only I suffer a one star if I fail. No big deal. But in wars I switch to mass attacks which gives me a sure 2 star and a possibility on a 3 star on most ( but not all ) bases. I am not going to risk a one star in a war/CWL.
    Last edited by Grimbolg; February 28th, 2021 at 10:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gob1 View Post
    What!?...did u swallow a thesaurus!?

..and which Supercell department do u work in these days!?.. 藍
    Dont need work for SC to see the thanks..
    Just read the balance change update notes from Jan 20 to see that..
    Also dont need to work for SC to have an opinion..
    So..
    What!?... right back at you.

People know what spam really is. Like the mass witch golem super wizz attack which clears just about any base from any angle with log roller.
    No, it doesn’t. It does so on bases not designed well to counter this strategy. If the base is spread out to reduce chain, bad value for quakes, etc. it isn’t strong. You’re acting like the three star rates are close to 100% when they are more like 40% in champs cwl and 15% in masters.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Curious what war cC is best for spam golem/witch/superwiz armies. Supe minions and HH more for qw/qc comps. Discuss!

Centennial Club
    Spread the base out that much to stop that then you open yourself up to another attack which would be just as easy. You could put all inferno on multi which stops that but then pekka and yeti smash then clears you every time with 3 multi. I’m a base builder for a competitive clan so I don know what I’m tasking about here.