Thread: Funny thing about maxing your farm.

Funny thing about maxing your farm.

To max your barn (25k) you will need 403k BEMs and since the daily limit update you can only buy 89 a day, if we do a rough calculation 403k divided by 89 equals 4528 then divided it again by 365 (days in a year) we will end up with 12,5 but that's not only number it has "years" behind it. Isn't it funny? Supercell really thought people would play their game for that long.. you know whats funnier, we are only talking about the barn it takes another 12,5 years to max your Silo, and another 5 years to unlock all the lands and upgrading the town. So the total is 30 years this is how long supercell expect people to play a mobile game.
    Last edited by Ibrani; February 19th, 2021 at 05:18 PM.

Here is a good link re expansion:

Made it to 15,000 Barn but oh no..........
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Barn-but-oh-no

There are many expansion earning opportunities as well
    Farm 144
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 60 GW 40
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Youíre only considering the length of time if you buy EMs from other players. If you arenít playing and also earning EMs as you go, why would you need EMs. And as WussyPuss has said there are opportunities for earning EMs such as events.

You have separated the Barn, Silo, Land & Town EMs. All of this can be done simultaneously. There are already players that have opened all the land. And it could be that they bought some of the EMs, most likely they earned most by playing.

Some players chose to buy diamonds with real cash. This can greatly enhance their acquisition of EMs and a bigger barn.

As far as if SC expected HayDay to still be played in 30 years, hmmm maybe. Or they at least hoped. Personally I think technology will have far surpassed what devices are currently available.

I think for myself, I will keep HD my happy place for as long as we are around. For me, the joy is in the journey not the completion (if there really is one).
    Level 182
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    now says 149/150 but I know itís 150/150
    🐝 kind. Always.

Centennial Club
    The capacity of the silo and barn can be made unlimited - all the same, goods and vegetables with fruits are filled faster than these buildings increase.
    (My opinion)

As a new player who started playing 6 months it's really hard to upg now still i managed to reach 3850 barn ,unlock right side lands ,left side takes too much lems.lol and silo 1750 and upgrading barn using bought from diamonds will take ridclous amount of money 9 diamonds for single Bem 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    I think for myself, I will keep HD my happy place for as long as we are around. For me, the joy is in the journey not the completion (if there really is one).
    Eggsactly!
    "As you wish."
    As You Wish: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UquVCYL4C0Q
    I love this game, and the people who create and play it.
    For the dis-gruntled: Nick Vujicic: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6P2nPI6CTlc
    Happy: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM