Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan cool down for joining too many clans

Quote Originally Posted by lfsromero View Post
    suggestion since some players in clan war leave they clan then join to your clan to be a spy for the clan war, i suggested to put 24hrs ban to those players leaving they clan before can join in another clan.

and also some players join the clan then after clan war searching they leave again. i know almost all clan leaders experiencing this kind of problem.
    How about there be a system where you can't join an enemy clan whilst the war is taking place instead of banning people because supercell hasn't full-proofed the system so people will find a way to exploit the game to get an easier win.

A similar post has been posted here: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...t=Leaving+clan
    Many people have opposed it, and you will see why.

Made by, Be a Legend

Forum All-Star
    How about the leadership that allowed the opponent into their clan gets banned for 24 hrs. After all it is leaderships responsibility to keep your clan secure.

Millennial Club
    If a clan spies on another clan, that’s what they do.. and leaders should check clan history to see if suitable. Of course I know some players from friendly clans do the spying and chat via external chats. So, not always possible to prevent.
    I don’t think players can be banned for spying.... and certainly not for just leaving a clan.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH13 | AQ: L75 | BK: 75 | GW 50 | RC: 25 | Max Trophies: 5500+

Fresh Spawn
    supercel must make advance setting in clans setting to help leaders and coleaders make clan safe .

Forum All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by hosein11 View Post
    supercel must make advance setting in clans setting to help leaders and coleaders make clan safe .
    How more advanced? You already can close or invite only your clan, how much more is needed?

Again this is where your leadership needs to do their job or else not be in a leadership position.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; February 24th, 2021 at 01:29 PM.

Hmmm. I dont see a button that shows the incoming spy’s clan history... other than closing the clan I dont know what else the leadership can do. Maybe Tollbooth can elaborate since he seems to have solved this issue???

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #128
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorf View Post
    Hmmm. I dont see a button that shows the incoming spy’s clan history... other than closing the clan I dont know what else the leadership can do. Maybe Tollbooth can elaborate since he seems to have solved this issue???
    You have to go to an external site such as clashofstats for that (which uses the official Clash of Clans API to get the data).

Or if you are competent enough as a coder, you could write a script yourself which would return the history from the API from any given player tag. I don't imagine many will take this option

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorf View Post
    What’s to elaborate? Tollbooth’s clan has solved it. Dozens of clans I have been in have solved it. Tens of thousands of clans have solved it. Stop clan exit/entrance by closing the clan. Send invites to accounts that need to enter. It is a few keystrokes to a toggle switch.

There are websites that will give an accounts history. Clash of stats or something like that will let you look up a player. What a lot of work to check each of a dozen new incoming players?

Or I could have zero if I just close the clan.

You want a button link to clash of stats? You want COC to maintain a clash of stats database and provide that info to players?

Banning suggestions cause problems (see thread above); a very easy solution exists to the issue that started this thread.

Edit: sorry Ajax. I was typing and missed your better response.
    Edit part 2. I apologize if I mis-read sarcasm in the post I quoted. The triple ‘???’ gave me impression. I responded harsher than I should have.
    Last edited by JD4U; February 24th, 2021 at 08:34 PM.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    How about there be a system where you can't join an enemy clan whilst the war is taking place instead of banning people because supercell hasn't full-proofed the system so people will find a way to exploit the game to get an easier win.
    This might be a good idea. I suspect it is rare clans visit to chat during war and could easily wait until the war is over if they are inclined to be so friendly.