Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Someone taking stuff from my farm

Banned

Someone taking stuff from my farm

From last xp event in one of my baby farm someone taking stuff from my rss ,i checked my followers, friend's ,last helpers and etc there are no one with this name . I dont know how to remove that person please help me someone give me an advice.from last truck xp event he is in my shop.
    Last edited by Cowslips; February 19th, 2021 at 03:32 PM.

Rename your farm to something completely different from your current name! Then do not sell anything for the next 7 days! Then it will work, the person will be gone!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBestFarm View Post
    Rename your farm to something completely different from your current name! Then do not sell anything for the next 7 days! Then it will work, the person will be gone!
    Lol seriously i tried it too not working he is in my shop from last exp event

Yes same happened to many people! Suoercell should do something about it.

Are you helping others through the paper? If so, you will appear on their last helper list, but they won't appear on yours. This is a common way people shop my shop without having any connection to it.

Check to see if that person is near/on the boat leader board. I can see a few 2 farmers above and below me. (It is rare that people would use this as a way to shop shops, but I have had it happen once).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckinfl View Post
    Are you helping others through the paper? If so, you will appear on their last helper list, but they won't appear on yours. This is a common way people shop my shop without having any connection to it.

Check to see if that person is near/on the boat leader board. I can see a few 2 farmers above and below me. (It is rare that people would use this as a way to shop shops, but I have had it happen once).
    I know about it but its my baby farm i just use that farm for production and keep stuff i dont play there.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stingbug View Post
    Another thing you can do is to make sure that they unfollow you/unfriend you. You can do this just from your end, so their shouldn’t be an issue there.
    You didn't read my whole post yet i think , i said there is no friends no followers .

It's a food bot. it targets food happened on my main farm too it's useless bcz of that I can't trade single food as soon as i put anything on my 46 slots rss he takes it , doesn't matter if i put in first slot or last or middle.
    Last edited by Bakunin; February 19th, 2021 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Main forum rule no.1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowofthetombraider View Post
    it's a food bot. It targets food happened on my main farm too it's useless bcz of that i can't trade single food as soon as i put anything on my 46 slots rss he takes it , doesn't matter if i put in first slot or last or middle.
    thanks for the information supercell should do something for it , there is any way to remove this bot ?
    Last edited by Mrnoob001; February 19th, 2021 at 06:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrnoob001 View Post
    thanks for the information supercell should do something for it , there is any way to remove this bot ?
    I don't know how to remove it ,my farm has become useless. And it's been 2 weeks he is still there buying every rare stuff i put.