Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New derby tasks too early?

New derby tasks too early?

So in theory we are about 7 hours before derby tasks should refresh as we have done our tasks for today (3 people now at 1500 points). The derby is now in fact showing that all 3 of us can do 5 more tasks with the same task board as there was this morning.

Anyone else see this or is it actually expected?

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    On the Forum until the lights are turned off
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM1966 View Post
    So in theory we are about 7 hours before derby tasks should refresh as we have done our tasks for today (3 people now at 1500 points). The derby is now in fact showing that all 3 of us can do 5 more tasks with the same task board as there was this morning.

It's how it worked last time, so not unexpected. I encourage my hoodies to tap on a task before they take it, and see how long there is left for its completion.

The task reset time is different for each hood, as it is set by when the Derby is started. It can be advantageous if you have a very easy task that you can repeat before the reset. I'm off to do another 5 mining tasks now...
    Last edited by Cowslips; February 18th, 2021 at 08:13 AM.
    Come join the new unofficial Hay Day forum: https://justhayday.boards.net/

So, the reset on the available tasks was early on Tuesday, which means I did 6 tasks in the afternoon , then the reset at 7:00. Which means that task timer was only for 15 or 16 hours. Yesterday,Wednesday I waited for bunny but was at work so did not get to do tasks until after 7:00pm and now the task counter does not reset til after 7 pm tonight. This means I have lost a day of tasks, because the first set of tasks did not last 24 hours, but all subsequent timers do. Everything else on Hd resets at 3 or 4 am, ie 9 Helsinki time. It is this disconnect that is the issue. HC says the task timer resets every day, ie 24 hours, then resets it early the first day.

And it's tellin' me that things are not the same
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky2 View Post
    So, the reset on the available tasks was early on Tuesday, which means I did 6 tasks in the afternoon , then the reset at 7:00. Which means that task timer was only for 15 or 16 hours. Yesterday,Wednesday I waited for bunny but was at work so did not get to do tasks until after 7:00pm and now the task counter does not reset til after 7 pm tonight. This means I have lost a day of tasks, because the first set of tasks did not last 24 hours, but all subsequent timers do. Everything else on Hd resets at 3 or 4 am, ie 9 Helsinki time. It is this disconnect that is the issue. HC says the task timer resets every day, ie 24 hours, then resets it early the first day.
    The daily quota reset everyday at fixed time.
    Task on board last for 24h since its first appearance.

These 2 are on different timers. You may want to read this post here:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12693392
    Welcome to Community Forum - How to - Search & Save Threads /PM / VM
    My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | Mystery D - Bingo D

Fresh Spawn

Chill Bunny Derby: Why can 2 resets not be done at the same time?

I lost out on 5 daily tasks, because I was waiting for Bunny Time, which happened after midnight UTC (7PM ET for me). It is very confusing to figure out when I need to complete tasks by. For a chill derby, this is very stressful.

Yes, I also got two sets of tasks yesterday. However tasks change in the morning for me. I chose to do them as soon as they appear
    Level 178
    iOS

Its just ridiculous to be honest. Why are they inconsistent with this? Tasks should reset like they do with any other derby!

Another great example of things to annoy players.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnM1966 View Post

Is this a feature or bug ?
    YouTube: Vombatti