Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Your questions answered!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lordgluethefour View Post
    I have a question for someone:

What will be the giga defence on TH14?
    Giga crusher with AoE same as the range of Giga Inferno

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Giga crusher with AoE same as the range of Giga Inferno
    Close but no. It's a Crusher with the range of Eagle Artillery and the damage of fully-charged single Inferno Tower.
    And its name is Yotta Crusher.

Why is "Man's not hot" ?

Centennial Club
    it could be some sort of multi mortar, but much more powerful
    Leader of Lv 6 clan Ivory Towers

Wait, what?

So you started this thread as being the one who answers questions and now you are the one asking the questions?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Wait, what?

So you started this thread as being the one who answers questions and now you are the one asking the questions?

I was just speculating what would be the defence on TH14
    Leader of Lv 6 clan Ivory Towers

When you start a post with

I was just speculating what would be the defence on TH14
    It is not even close to being interpreted as speculation, or are you just finding a way to bump your own post?
    Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220

it could be some sort of multi mortar, but much more powerful
    Down side of mortar is its accuracy and range..
    The move from tesla to inferno was an upgrade in defensive ability, so I wouldn't expect a mortar to be used for the 2 reasons given..
    First, mortar is a ranged weapon, so couldnt defend itself against melee.. And second, mortar has a fixed strike zone, so unless troops are hitting a wall or busy with a structure, it is going to miss.

Range would also rule out Eagle, since it would be defenseless once inside the area..
    I would expect they will either continue with something similar to now, only with increased power..
    Or something new altogether for defense.. Maybe a rocket launcher aka Super Minion style.

From the patterns we've seen so far the town hall never gets its mechanics changed, only enhancements and added abilities. I'm guessing it will continue dealing high dps to up to five targets, do damage when destroyed, and freeze when town hall 14 rolls around. If the defense gets reworked people might actually find it worse than the previous level's.
    So, with that in mind, what do I want the defense to do at th14? I think inflicting a poison effect that would last the duration of a poison spell with the death bomb would be cool and would fit thematically with the "slow" we got at th13. This would really make people think twice about just popping the warden ability over the town hall, and they would need to instead destroy it at range or with a blimp.
    Last edited by Ostentatious; March 11th, 2021 at 06:38 PM.

Darian did recently tell judo sloth that upgrades to the town hall weapon don't necessarily mean a new kind of weapon. They could add DPS per level with a new surprise for the giga bomb. It'll work just fine as an inferno-like weapon as it would with any other defense delivering reliable damage per second.

Quote Originally Posted by Ostentatious View Post
    From the patterns we've seen so far the town hall never gets its mechanics changed, only enhancements and added abilities. I'm guessing it will continue dealing high dps to up to five targets, do damage when destroyed, and freeze when town hall 14 rolls around. If the defense gets reworked people might actually find it worse than the previous level's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostentatious View Post
    So, with that in mind, what do I want the defense to do at th14? I think inflicting a poison effect that would last the duration of a poison spell with the death bomb would be cool and would fit thematically with the "slow" we got at th13. This would really make people think twice about just popping the warden ability over the town hall, and they would need to instead destroy it at range or with a blimp.

Poison overlaid on the slowdown and explosion damage sounds like a dream.

I'd like to see some active seepage of poison upon weapon activation to counter various blimp bomb strategies and deliver just a little more damage in defense of your town hall rather than in spite of its destruction to mix up the added effect a little.
    Last edited by toofinedog; March 11th, 2021 at 09:08 PM.