Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Your questions answered!!!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Montapegenesis View Post
    Let me search my nerd glasses
    Ummmmm..... Yeah got em

Speed and Velocity and different term one is dependent on direction and the other is not.

Speed= Distance/time
    Velocity=Displacement /time

For an example the distance of a person that went in a circle is 2πr whereas the displacement is 0.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

What is pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis?
    Btw your so kind for your help. Will you be my calculus tutor plz?
    Last edited by ziya645; February 17th, 2021 at 02:16 PM.

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    European or African swallow?
    I don't know. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uio1J2PKzLI

"You have to know these things when you're a Barbarian King you know"
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 18 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : TH13.

You can find my question here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lordgluethefour View Post
    Hi! My name is Bonecrusher and I am the leader of a lv4 clan in CoC called Ivory Towers. I have been playing CoC for a long time and I am a TH13.

Every day I am going to try to answer one question that I am asked. If you have any questions, please reply to this thread and I will try to answer them tomorrow.

Q. I just unlocked super wizards but what is the best way to use them? (anonymous)

A. Probably the best way to use super wizards is with battle blimp and invisibility spells. Deploy the battle blimp filled with the super wizards and drop it when the blimp flies over the eagle artillery. Use the invisibility spells to protect the low health super wizards while they take out the eagle and the surrounding buildings.

I hope that answers your question!

JUST TO RECAP, EVERY DAY I AM GOING TO ANSWER ONE OF YOUR QUESTIONS AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO ANSWER THEM TOMORROW!

Clash On!
    Bonecrusher
    That is one way to use superwizards, but not necessarily the best way and depending on the base design, going for the eagle compartment isn't always the best place to use the blizzard either.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    If particle physics implies the uncertainty of reality by proving it using the double slit experiment, how do we know the uncertainty of future events if we all rely on what is present and just trying to base all decisions from past experience..?
    I'm either getting it wrong or u are probably talking about Young's Double Slit Experiment, which I studied in Wave Optics in High school, the one, where u need the sources to be coherent, explains Interference of two waves

Quote Originally Posted by ziya645 View Post
    What is pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis?
    Btw your so kind for your help. Will you be my calculus tutor plz?
    Oxford English Dictionary recognised, World's largest word in English, basically a Lung's disease

How can you drop two eggs the fewest amount of times , without them breaking?

"This is the way the world ends, not with a bang, but a whimper" T S Eliot
    Quote Originally Posted by Paribodh View Post
    Oxford English Dictionary recognised, World's largest word in English, basically a Lung's disease
    Is that really the "largest" English word? Heck, the iconic Hollywood sign has 50 foot letters, just one of those letters is "larger" than what you typed.

Just kidding. I once had a math teacher who would go ballistic whenever a student stated ">" as "larger than", or "<" as "smaller than" (as opposed to "greater than" and "lesser than"). He would write on the board "3 > 9" and say to the offending student "So you are claiming this equation is then true?".

What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
    10 meters/second.