Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TH10 looking for clan 👍

TH10 looking for clan 👍

I just recently upgraded to TH10 from a max TH9 king 20 queen 21 Im active daily and almost always have all 5 builders working.

Quote Originally Posted by BalakayPuck View Post
    I just recently upgraded to TH10 from a max TH9 king 20 queen 21 Im active daily and almost always have all 5 builders working.
    We have an open spot for CWL if you want it. #2P99LJJGR

Fresh Spawn
    Clan name Deicide. We were a level 20 clan that some of us left and restarted a new one as a feeder clan but back to back wars, free high level troops, and we are all active daily.

💀
    Skull Brawlers #LQJO2282.💀We brawl for stars!!! ⭐⭐⭐

What we offer:

💀Twice A Week Wars.
    💀CWL Participation.
    💀Max Clan Games.
    💀
    Max Donations.
    💀24 Hour Promotion to Elder.

Requirements to join:

💀TH13 to TH10.
    💀
    Follow clan rules and be active.

Clan Rules:

💀Use all war attacks.
    💀1,000 points in clan games.
    💀Follow war plans by attacking only your assigned target or in your assigned zone.
    💀
    Follow war eligibility. (See below.)

War Eligibility Rules:

💀Rank of Elder.
    💀Heroes and Spell factories not upgrading.
    💀Clan war preference is set to "I'm in".

Clan Information:

💀Clan Level 15
    💀Established: April 2016
    💀Clan Tag: #LQJO2282
    💀Location: United States
    💀Time Zone: EST/GMT -4/5
    💀
    Clan War League: Gold I

Join Now

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshow23 View Post
    Clan name Deicide. We were a level 20 clan that some of us left and restarted a new one as a feeder clan but back to back wars, free high level troops, and we are all active daily.

You should put up your clan tag... it can be very hard to find a clan with just the name.
    (From experience)

[RECRUITING] Lethal Freedom (#28VJ0CC00)| ACTIVE WAR CLAN
    ☬ABOUT US:
    We're a semi-serious war clan currently taking our first steps towards competitive clash! We're a social clan as well, so we're looking for players like you who love to war, chat and are looking for a more serious but fun environment! Since we seem to be a perfect match, why don't you keep on reading to learn more about us!

☬WHAT WE OFFER:
    ⫸Exciting back to back wars with a competitive edge where members can show off their awesome attacking skills!
    ⫸Step by step walk-throughs on how to perfect the latest attack strategies.
    ⫸Tips on how to identify different bases and design your own base.
    ⫸Fun and recurring 'clan events' to keep the game new and fresh!
    ⫸Great conversations with other players to get to know them better and make personal connections. We don't only talk about the game in clan chat!
    ⫸Close-knit community where we can learn and grow together

WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
    ☬Players town hall 11 and above passionate about war.
    ☬Those who use Discord. This is where we plan war attacks, share different strategies, and get to know each other on a personal level!
    ☬Non-rushed players (includes heroes and troop/spell levels) with no war timers.
    ☬Must be fluent in English. It just makes communication easier!
    ☬Active talkers and donators who are serious about war and like to have fun. It makes us more active and shows that we support each other
    ☬Hungry learners and experienced players willing to learn new attack strategies and base building!

CLAN RULES:
    ☬It is required that members be active on clan chat/discord. Where's the fun if we can't get to know each other and make connections?
    ☬Always read your clan mail! This is where quirky facts/jokes are sent out and where the war strategy is given. I told you we're a fun bunch!
    ☬No clan hopping is allowed. We need loyal and active members who are here to stay.
    ☬Lastly...be friendly, respectful, and mature!

WAR RULES:
    ☬Always make both war attacks and follow the war strategy.
    ☬Always plan your attacks using the war channels in our Discord.
    ☬Always opt out of war if heroes are down.
    ☬Be sure to sign up for the war roster if participating in war.

Are There Any Opportunities for Promotions?
    ☬How to become an elder:
    ⫸Be active on the clan chat AND discord (talkative, donating regularly, warring, meeting clan games requirements, etc). Although this is required of all members, it's still important to reiterate and let's us know that you're still with us!
    ⫸Help recruit like minded members to join our family.
    ⫸Follow the clan, war, and server rules. Also participate in clan events because they're exciting!
    ⫸Welcome new members to the clan/server
    ⫸Regularly contribute ideas that we'll promote the growth of the clan.

☬Expectations of elders:
    Everything stated above in addition to:
    ⫸Ensure that all members (including yourself) are following the war, server, and clan rules.
    ⫸Encourage participation of clan events.
    ⫸Regularly/genuinely contribute in the elder chat and meet the deadlines of clan requests.
    ⫸Remove/bring attention to members who have been warned and aren't following the rules.
    ⫸Be sure to greet new members who join the server, answer any questions they may have, and let them know that I'll interview them as soon as I can if I'm not on.

☬Expectations of co-leaders:
    Everything previously stated in addition to:
    ⫸Help manage the clan. This includes running wars, sending out clan mail, running events, developing war strategies, etc.
    ⫸Run the clan while I am away or busy. As a co-leader, you are basically the leader while I am gone. You are expected to be responsible and ensure that the clan continues to run smoothly.

How can I apply?
    •You may apply to join our clan on the game by searching for our clan tag #28VJOCCOO.
    •You can also pm me, tell me a little bit about yourself, and I can invite you.
    If you are a new or casual player you can join our feeder clan to learn game play and get war ready search and join born lethal
    clan tag #2P8UCJRGG
    *we have a discord server send me a friend request and we can talk further to see where you fit best within our family my tag is yooe79#0347

Quote Originally Posted by BalakayPuck View Post
    I just recently upgraded to TH10 from a max TH9 king 20 queen 21 I’m active daily and almost always have all 5 builders working.
    Balakay,
    check us out at the links in my sig line. Both clans war daily and are english speakers. Back to 1 is probably the best fit for you and frankly is the most fun chatwise of the two clans.

if youhave any questions DM me. Best of luck to you either way.

Hi! We are fairly quiet in chat, but friendly, relaxed, small strong core of active daily players who would enjoy having you join! Our wars always have full castles, and we always get max rewards possible with the amount of active players in clan games. Really need couple more active players, hope to see you! #P9Y98Q0R