Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I'm not getting the free valley fuel spin from my farm pass?

I'm not getting the free valley fuel spin from my farm pass?

Hi, I bought the farm pass, but I don't get the free valley fuel spin each day that I'm supposed to get. I noticed this first three days ago, and at no point have I gotten one since I started counting - don't know before that. I have screenshots, but support just tells me to restart the app - which does nothing - and then tell me there's nothing more they can do about it. I think that's pretty lousy. Is this a known bug?
    Player since July 2012 | Level 110

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    On the Forum until the lights are turned off
    Quote Originally Posted by alcibiades View Post
    Hi, I bought the farm pass, but I don't get the free valley fuel spin each day that I'm supposed to get. I noticed this first three days ago, and at no point have I gotten one since I started counting - don't know before that. I have screenshots, but support just tells me to restart the app - which does nothing - and then tell me there's nothing more they can do about it. I think that's pretty lousy. Is this a known bug?
    I'm sorry to hear of your problem. Mine is working perfectly (but I know that doesn't help you).

Does the valley fuel spin show on your list of perks? Tap on the valley stand for the perks tab, and scroll down to see it.
    Come join the new unofficial Hay Day forum: https://justhayday.boards.net/

And it's tellin' me that things are not the same
    During trial season, I needed to spin *all* available spins before the free farm pass becomes available to me.

Of course, I needed to claim the perk before hand. Check if this perk is active for you.

TIP: before doing any sun task of the day, spin the reamining task to get to daily free farm pass spin quicker.
    Last edited by meonhoc; April 3rd, 2021 at 01:31 PM.
    Welcome to Community Forum - How to - Search & Save Threads /PM / VM
    My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | Mystery D - Bingo D

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    During trial season, I needed to spin *all* available spins before the free farm pass becomes available to me.

Of course, I needed to claim the perk before hand. Check if this perk is active for you.
    That may be the root of my problem. I have the perk listed as active, but I had saved up a reserve of spins in case a difficult task came up. I guess I'll have to empty out my reserve to see if this fixes the problem.
    Player since July 2012 | Level 110

Another ridiculous example of logic by SC. We have many spins in reserve, got the perk this month (like I think everyone) and sure enough donít get that free slim u less we use up all existing spins.

It would be real good if there was clear explanations in all these things but that doesnít see to be anywhere in the development backlog.

Thank God I donít pay for this park pass, and never will unless these things get cleared up and are logical.

Yes I am a whiner....