Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What happens if you buy puzzle piece in Valley after you have all sanctuary animals?

Lurking somewhere. Why can’t we smirk in here?
    Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    how many puzzle pieces do you need?

when you are close to completion, sometimes the piece or pieces you need are in derby rewards, so it won’t let you buy them from the valley
    Really?

Unless you mean completion, completion of the whole book, maybe (?j that is kind of sad, I have to say. In both cases, you’ve “earned” them.... :/

Thanks TerM!

Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by MommySnooks View Post
    Really?

Unless you mean completion, completion of the whole book, maybe (?j that is kind of sad, I have to say. In both cases, you’ve “earned” them.... :/
    every time I have been close to completing the current last animal, I have not had the weekly puzzle boats, nor have I had puzzle boat events. I have had to rely on free mystery boxes and the occasional derby rewards. I now have the last current animal and I know what to expect for the baby gorillas when released

it seems like if you are close to completing or destined to complete, you need to wait it out because they don’t seem to want you to have excess puzzle pieces 🤷♥♀️
    Last edited by WussyPuss; February 21st, 2021 at 07:46 AM.
    Farm 144
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 60 GW 40
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Centennial Club
    I need 6 more

how many puzzle pieces do you need?

when you are close to completion, sometimes the piece or pieces you need are in derby rewards, so it won’t let you buy them from the valley

New Bloke/Chick
    there is no point in choosing the currently unneeded puzzle piece. It will not be saved.
    Confirmed, if you buy it, it doesn't carry over when new animals become available.