Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What happens if you buy puzzle piece in Valley after you have all sanctuary animals?

What happens if you buy puzzle piece in Valley after you have all sanctuary animals?

My title pretty much covers it. I just got my last sanctuary animal, but I have a puzzle piece in my Valley prizes, and it’s not grayed out. Does anyone know what will happen if I buy it? Will it get saved the way extra blueprints are saved, so that I’ll have it when the next animals are introduced—or won’t I actually get it?

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    My title pretty much covers it. I just got my last sanctuary animal, but I have a puzzle piece in my Valley prizes, and it’s not grayed out. Does anyone know what will happen if I buy it? Will it get saved the way extra blueprints are saved, so that I’ll have it when the next animals are introduced—or won’t I actually get it?
    there is no point in choosing the currently unneeded puzzle piece. It will not be saved.
    Farm 144
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 60 GW 40
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    there is no point in choosing the currently unneeded puzzle piece. It will not be saved.
    This is interesting since its showing as purchasable and that another player was credited with permits after completing their land (https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12757734), but puzzle pieces don't show in our stats, so no way to know for sure that it won't be kept 'in the cloud' if there are plans for new animals in the sanctuary.

It's always possible that it's just an error, but I'd buy it just for experimental purposes, (but that's just me).

Thank You TerMinus for the awesome sig!

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    ...It's always possible that it's just an error, but I'd buy it just for experimental purposes, (but that's just me).
    You and I both like an experiment, don't we Tahoe?

I also received two expansion permits from Greg's Lunar New Year boxes, even though my land is fully-expanded, and they are showing in storage. We will only know if they count if and when any more land is made available.

I suspect puzzle pieces will be a different matter though. As you collect those they are immediately assigned to one animal in your sanctuary book. If there are no unfinished animals, there is nowhere for the puzzle pieces to go.

This is just conjecture on my part, of course.

Hay Day level 201 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post

I suspect puzzle pieces will be a different matter though. As you collect those they are immediately assigned to one animal in your sanctuary book. If there are no unfinished animals, there is nowhere for the puzzle pieces to go.

This is just conjecture on my part, of course.
    Thanks for your response, Cowslips. That makes a lot of sense to me. And thank you also to WussyPuss and Tahoe. I appreciate the information all of you gave me and the time you took to answer my question.
    Last edited by LuvHayDay; February 16th, 2021 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    This is interesting since its showing as purchasable and that another player was credited with permits after completing their land (https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12757734), but puzzle pieces don't show in our stats, so no way to know for sure that it won't be kept 'in the cloud' if there are plans for new animals in the sanctuary.

It's always possible that it's just an error, but I'd buy it just for experimental purposes, (but that's just me).
    I did select 2 puzzle pieces from derby rewards when I only needed one piece. This was back before the gorillas and it did not give me any jumpstart on the next animals
    Farm 144
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    I did select 2 puzzle pieces from derby rewards when I only needed one piece. This was back before the gorillas and it did not give me any jumpstart on the next animals
    That’s good to know. Thanks, WussyPuss!

Watching out for sneakpeeks in Bunny ears
    FYI, on a related question, my blue print count is currently 19 thanks to Greg's Calendar.

I have a few custom deco that I did not upgrade. Hopefully I can make use of the very rare extra.
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy - Lake Timer

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 154♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

Centennial Club
    I need puzzle pieces but it wont let me to buy in valley (i have enough tokens)

Quote Originally Posted by iRis0329 View Post
    I need puzzle pieces but it wont let me to buy in valley (i have enough tokens)
    how many puzzle pieces do you need?

when you are close to completion, sometimes the piece or pieces you need are in derby rewards, so it won’t let you buy them from the valley
    Farm 144