Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New to me, fishing area crash

New to me, fishing area crash

I was just trying to do new valley stuff and went to my fishing area to put out some lobster traps and catch one fish, however, after dropping one trap, the screen went into alternating hay day logo/fishing area screen and I had to hard close to get back into my farm.

returning to my fishing area got me into the same loop
    Last edited by WussyPuss; February 15th, 2021 at 08:17 AM.

New Bloke/Chick
    Same for me. Just reloads over and over.

It's been a wonderful 4 years here. Thanks everyone and stay in touch!
    Same here on all eligible farms while going into fishing area (connecting, loading, connecting, loading repeatedly). Samsung galaxy Tab A Android 10.

This just started at 12:00am PST (same time derby ended).
    Last edited by Tahoe; February 15th, 2021 at 08:27 AM.

https://justhayday.boards.net/
    (Grand Opening 5/28/21)

Game crashes every time I touch the screen when Iím at the fishing lake

I canít do anything at the fishing lake without the game crashing. And itís crashing in a way Iíve never seen before, flashing quickly back and forth between the loading screen and the lake. And that keeps happening until I close the game.

I tried just going to the lake and sitting there without doing anything, and thereís no problem with that. But as soon as I touch the screen, the game crashes.

I tried closing the game in the usual way and reopening it, but that didnít help. I also tried a hard shutdown of my iPad, which also didnít help.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    I can’t do anything at the fishing lake without the game crashing. And it’s crashing in a way I’ve never seen before, flashing quickly back and forth between the loading screen and the lake. And that keeps happening until I close the game.

I tried just going to the lake and sitting there without doing anything, and there’s no problem with that. But as soon as I touch the screen, the game crashes.

I tried closing the game in the usual way and reopening it, but that didn’t help. I also tried a hard shutdown of my iPad, which also didn’t help.
    Same here. Exactly as above.

Exactly the same here , cycling disconnects whenever I attempt anything in the fishing area.
    As I have fishing stuff for farm pass and valley fuel today it is a little irritating.
    It wasn't acting like this a few hours ago

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    On the Forum until the lights are turned off
    Thanks for reporting this. Team Hay Day is aware.
    Come join the new unofficial Hay Day forum: https://justhayday.boards.net/

Trainee
    Me too! Iím glad Iím not the only one! I thought I was being hacked because at one point, after loading and reloading and reloading, it kicked me out of supercell ID and started a new farm like Iíve never played before 😳

Not limited to fishing area, I think!

New Bloke/Chick
    Same here, but once it starts glitching you canít connect to server unless you restart device