Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New to me, fishing area crash

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #81
    We might be onto something but still not 100% sure what it is.. something is being triggered for 1 hour (which causes the reload), and then there's a 4 hour break when things should work fine again. Then it starts again.

We are investigating and thanks for all the ideas and suggestions!

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Random ramblings @slusse on Twitter: https://twitter.com/slusse

For support related questions please reach out to our support team from within the game, or this link!

Same still happening to me as it did all day yesterday. IOS iPad.

We have this on 1 farm but 2 others are ok. That same farm yesterday had an issue where for a few moments it would say unable to connect to server while connecting to any other farm with the same device was ok. We tried from 2 different homes and therefore 2 different IPs. It resolved itself in about 15 minutes though.

Spoke too soon. My other farm was fine a few minutes ago and now is doing this. Not good for valley points needed..... I think that deserves 100 diamonds...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnM1966 View Post
    Spoke too soon. My other farm was fine a few minutes ago and now is doing this. Not good for valley points needed..... I think that deserves 100 diamonds...
    agreed - two + days now with no ability to fish for fuel. Nets tomorrow, hope it’s fixed.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #86
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM1966 View Post
    Spoke too soon. My other farm was fine a few minutes ago and now is doing this....
    Yes, my farm is doing it again. It seems to be following the timing Nick mentions above. I'll try again in an hour and see if it's cleared.

Hay Day level 201 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Still broken. iPadOS 14.4. Only using 50% memory. 100 MB pipe.

Frustration level with this game, maxed at 100%.

Cannot get into fishing area at all

I am in the same loop as the person below.

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    I was just trying to do new valley stuff and went to my fishing area to put out some lobster traps and catch one fish, however, after dropping one trap, the screen went into alternating hay day logo/fishing area screen and I had to hard close to get back into my farm.

returning to my fishing area got me into the same loop

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #89
    We enabled the Winter theme as there is something something strange in the neighborhood! Now it should work normally. We will disable the theme as soon as we have located why this happened and how to prevent it in the future.

Thanks for all your help guys! <3 <3

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Random ramblings @slusse on Twitter: https://twitter.com/slusse

For support related questions please reach out to our support team from within the game, or this link!

Thank you, Nicke!

We enabled the Winter theme as there is something something strange in the neighborhood!’

I noticed my farm was out of the winter season, today, then shifted back. I have to say during that brief non-winter time I missed the wonderful Christmas lights, and the light snowfall in the game, and started to sadly put away some of my decorations. I don’t mind the winter season remaining up until the fishing area glitch is resolved. (We have several feet of snow on the ground from several blizzards, and another snowstorm coming tonight IRL, so having a gentle snow in the game is quite pleasant.)

I’ve been afraid to visit the fishing area - that weird cycling was rather unnerving. I just went there, thanks to your latest post, and it was nice to pick up some Sun and Farm Pass points.
    Thank you and the team for your helpful updates, advice and ghost/glitch-busting!

Ghostbusters Music Video HD - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU4qbnNmxWA

Last edited by AsYouWish; February 18th, 2021 at 10:03 PM.