Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New to me, fishing area crash

Fresh Spawn

Same here

Iím doing fishing task for derby. As soon as I go to fishing area Loading screen continuously loads,(same as yesterday) then eventually Iíll have to log back into my supercell. Sometimes Iíll log in but then get ďserver error retryĒ. Kinda bummed Iíll have to trash a task, Luckily itís just a Chill Derby..

Weíve have been trying to fish since 10pm Eastern time Feb.15.2021 and it keeps crashing. My husband was Loving the game until he had to re load it 7 time now he has Uninstalled the game because of how frustrating it has been.

I'm having problem with the fishing area on Hay Day, every time I try to do anything in the area, its start connecting and loading, connecting and loading, I force quit the game and go back and sometimes it is working right but sometimes it is still acting up. It just started doing this yesterday, Feb. 15, 2021. I have 2 farms on 2 different devices, and it is happening on both of them. Can you please fix this problem. thanks

I think I found the link... For me the restart only happens when there are fireworks in the fishing area. There are no actual fireworks, but as per schedule they should be there for me.
    The whole day I had no issues accessing my fishing area and doing whatever I needed there. Now when I should be seeing fireworks for me, the bug started
    Level 175
    iOS

Centennial Club

Fixed now?

Hit the glitch. Killed the app and restarted it, got stuck at the "play without supercell ID" option (since I've not set one up) with a cannot-connect-to-server type message. Restarted the iPhone; stuck again. Checked the forums, found this thread; spent three minutes scanning it and started typing this, tried once more... and it seems to be working now. Able to reach fishing area, main farm, town, and same for farms of neighbors and other players.

YMMV.
    Farm Tag #29C9L8RGL
    Lvl 170ish Barn 5000ish Silo 5000ish

Quote Originally Posted by elenelle View Post
    I think I found the link... For me the restart only happens when there are fireworks in the fishing area. There are no actual fireworks, but as per schedule they should be there for me.
    The whole day I had no issues accessing my fishing area and doing whatever I needed there. Now when I should be seeing fireworks for me, the bug started
    Well deduced. I can confirm your findings.
    I have had no problem for a while, and thought it was intermittent, so avoided the fishing area most of the time.

I checked the very useful Lake Countdown Timer, which gave me Hurry up only 12 mins left. Entered the fishing area, and the connecting loop started straight away.

Checked again with 5 mins to go, and into the loop again.

Checked again when the countdown reached zero, and no loop now. That was 10 mins ago.

So it looks like a check of the countdown timer before fishing will let you know when it will be loop free.

Once again, well spotted.

As I suspected. The fireworks are gone and restarting bug disappeared
    Level 175
    iOS

Lurking somewhere. Why can’t we smirk in here?
    This morning I collected a lobster for the valley without issue. Mid-day I got the loop. Restarted a few times, no luck. After work, I was able to access it again.

I’m going to have to read back about the fireworks thing.

I know the team is working on it. Does continuing to post here now and then help, or is it kind of redundant?

Thanks TerM!

Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja

same, fishing area keeps glitching and i have to resign into hay day

Lurking somewhere. Why can’t we smirk in here?
    Did one last check before bed. I lost connection, checked the ghost/fireworks timer to see if the message that it was fireworks time appeared (it did). Went to the fishing area, and sure enough, got the loading screen/lake loop.

Signed out of HD and reloaded to get back in the game. Avoiding fishing area.

If I were still up in the 40-ish minutes left, I’d check again. But I think there’s someplace for the team to look in whatever code is around that. (Or however it works.)

Thanks TerM!

Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja