Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New to me, fishing area crash

Lurking somewhere. Why can’t we smirk in here?
    I had one boot back onto my home screen this morning but don’t recall what I was doing. (I’ve come to accept that as normal if it isn’t happening ALL the time.)

I’ve also been in and out of the fishing area a couple of times this morning, catching a fish and a lobster, making lures, back to the farm and back to the valley. No issues like those described. Maybe they fixed whatever it was?

Thanks TerM!

Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja

Lurking somewhere. Why can’t we smirk in here?
    Spoke too soon. Now it started acting up for me. IPad iOS 12.5.1
    Last edited by MommySnooks; February 15th, 2021 at 06:07 PM.

Thanks TerM!

Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja

After repeated fishing area loading and crashes, canít log into game at all. Canít connect to server.

I have the same problem

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    I was just trying to do new valley stuff and went to my fishing area to put out some lobster traps and catch one fish, however, after dropping one trap, the screen went into alternating hay day logo/fishing area screen and I had to hard close to get back into my farm.

returning to my fishing area got me into the same loop
    Yup; I, too, am getting this same error. I had thought it was jsut me. so, I was gonna send a notice in here. But, clearly, I am not the only one., Hopefully, this can be fixed soon?

Fresh Spawn
    Jep, me to. Stuck in a loop heen visiting the fishing area.

Me too. I think I was in the lake this morning (gmt time) because fishing was adding to fuel points, now I have had constant connecting/reloading every time I even try to go to lake. Did a hard close and still a problem. iPad iOS latest (it just updated last night)

Trainee
    Is everyone getting this error also on Android OS? Or is anyone on Apple's iOS? I, myself, am on Android OS.

I have same problem on my android phone. I try log my account to ios and it happen again.

Same here. Very annoying. Need fish for my boat.