Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: "Edit Army" button is a big fat LIE!

Thanks. I do understand what you're saying and how donating troops works. I just wish the donations would be taken from the reserves. My main point of this post is to be able to interchange main army troops and/or spells with reserve troops and/or spells without having to drop/cut any of either.

Lurking somewhere. Why can’t we smirk in here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacko24000 View Post
    Thanks. I do understand what you're saying and how donating troops works. I just wish the donations would be taken from the reserves. My main point of this post is to be able to interchange main army troops and/or spells with reserve troops and/or spells without having to drop/cut any of either.
    As Sharky said, they *are taken from the reserves (unless you don’t have one there).

But I have seen enough chat about this, and I understand it messing up your army if you donate a Pekka and end up with 5 balloons. In order to prevent this, you need to cut something off the queue, add a Pekka and move it to the front of the lineup. Then you donate, and then have to put another one (or whatever you deleted) back in the lineup.

It seems to take a lot of fussing to donate “custom made troops” that you aren’t using yourself if you can’t afford to gem them, which is why some just don’t want to do it, especially if they’re in a hurry.

I still think I’d like to see a third lineup for donations that is completely separate from the two armies we have going on for our regular gameplay. (All the time—when people are boosting and request faster than you can train, if there are requests up when you go to attack, etc.—but especially for training troops for CWL/war CC’s. If I want to save some gems, I can’t attack for a couple of hours while I wait for those troops to be ready, then retrain my army. This means I usually have to wait until the next day.)

That would eliminate this issue altogether, and make it far easier for people to donate, removing a whole lot of excuses for not doing so.

Thanks TerM!

Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Jacko24000 View Post
    I wasn't trying to provoke anything. Definitely not trolling.
    whether you were or not, you still admitted to breaking a forum rule. "I worded it that way to get the conversation going"

pretty much the definition of clickbait.

played clash of clans for 3 years...or was it 4? Signature courtesy of terminus prime and his shop
    my main account: https://www.clash.ninja/stats-tracke...ctor-9990lcc2p
    my clan thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...nation-clan%21