Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disturbing event notification on the right side

New Bloke/Chick

Disturbing event notification on the right side

Hallo together!

My question is what is the use of the right side notification of the current event?

I know, that SC developed it a long time ago, but actually it's unnecessary and extremely annoying.

The current helper status can be read on the event board, and even if SC thinks it's necessary to have an additional notification, couldn't it have been designed a little more discreetly?
    "Etiam tacere est respondere" [Unknown author]

I actually find it really useful, much easier to keep track on how far I've got with the goal. It helps that it's also visible while visiting the town or fishing area.
    But maybe Supercell could adjust it a bit and make it dissappear after the personal goal it's reached
    Last edited by sylver14; February 11th, 2021 at 04:44 PM.

It’s very annoying and and players should be able to close it. What good are nice graphics if they being covered up?
    “Expectation is the mother of all frustration”. Antonio Banderas
    Sane, normal people don’t need power trips. So the lunatics end up in charge of everything. James P. Hogan
    First Farm level 146, town level 38, Second Farm level 123, town level 32, Baby Farm level 84, town level 22.

I have to agree. I find it very annoying. It often covers up my fields when I am planting and I don’t notice that I’ve missed a fired. What’s more I don’t believe it’s needed at all.
    Carrots of the Caribbean
    Level 251
    Town 97
    Barn 14,400
    Silo 13,400

I only find it bothersome when I'm in the Fishing area. I have to be careful clicking on the canoe to return to the farming area.

Quote Originally Posted by VioletBanks1950 View Post
    I only find it bothersome when I'm in the Fishing area. I have to be careful clicking on the canoe to return to the farming area.
    Violet, I had to go check to see what you meant. I had long forgotten that you can go back and forth between the farm and fishing area with the canoe. I have always uses the �� symbol at the bottom left of the page to travel between all area and the farm. This includes fishing, town, and valley. Maybe this will make the event tracker less bothersome for you.
    Last edited by Momscar; February 12th, 2021 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Word change

Thanks to Be A Legend for the signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    Violet, I had to go check to see what you meant. I had long forgotten that you can go back and forth between the farm and fishing area with the canoe. I have always uses the �� symbol at the bottom left of the page to travel between all area and the farm. This includes fishing, town, and valley. Maybe this will make the event tracker less bothersome for you.
    Momscar, I don’t know what you mean. When I’m on the main farm, the only symbol at the bottom left of the screen is a cash register. When I’m at the lake or in town, I have the home symbol that I use to get back to the main farm. But I don’t see any way to get from the main farm to the lake except by the canoe—or any way to get from the main farm to town except by the handcar.

New Bloke/Chick
    Well, you can turn it around however you want, in my opinion the event-tracker ist much too big.

Less would have been more here.
    "Etiam tacere est respondere" [Unknown author]

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    Momscar, I don’t know what you mean. When I’m on the main farm, the only symbol at the bottom left of the screen is a cash register. When I’m at the lake or in town, I have the home symbol that I use to get back to the main farm. But I don’t see any way to get from the main farm to the lake except by the canoe—or any way to get from the main farm to town except by the handcar.
    You are correct. I should have said I use the home symbol when going from an area TO the main farm.

Thanks to Be A Legend for the signature!

Thanks, Momscar! I thought I was missing something.