Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Supercell seems to have gone lazy and greedy

Angry Supercell seems to have gone lazy and greedy

it has been months now since the reloading issue where the game reloads randomly any time, this issue started since the introduction of farm pass. In google playstore all the reviews are flooded now with 1 star reviews because of the same issue, farm pass comes regularly without any hiccups yet this issue seems to be neglected so is it right to say greed counts more to supercell than game issues and listening to the player community

I don't think that's the definition of lazy and greedy. Plus it may be the play stores fault, plus farm pass is a playstore transaction right. I can't confirm anything, but if there was something wrong, I'm pretty sure that SC would try their best to fix it and probably working on it right now.

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    I am sorry but the issue is really really hard to track down! We have tried some things, but so far with very little luck. The team is constantly looking into it and trying to figure out what is happening. We'll let you all know when we have a fix for it!

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Random ramblings @slusse on Twitter: https://twitter.com/slusse

For support related questions please reach out to our support team from within the game, or this link!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    I am sorry but the issue is really really hard to track down! We have tried some things, but so far with very little luck. The team is constantly looking into it and trying to figure out what is happening. We'll let you all know when we have a fix for it!

Cheers,

Nick
    thank you for the reply , relieved to hear that nick

Centennial Club
    I have two main problems - the game periodically reloads and crashes.
    - Tablet Samsung Tab S 6 - the game periodically reloads, but does not crash (RAM is free 1.5 GB).
    - Smartphone - the game periodically restarts, but does not crash (free RAM 1.9 GB).
    - Samsung Tab A - the game periodically restarts and crashes. It crashes when I try to write something in chat (the keyboard freezes, and then the game crashes, and also when I want to visit the city - the game crashes, after 5-6 attempts I get to the city) - (free RAM 0.8 GB - total on the tablet 2.0 GB, but with factory settings it takes 1.2 GB).
    My guess is that the game crashes when there is not enough RAM. At the moment, the Samsung Tab A is not equipped for this game.
    Last edited by j18a; February 11th, 2021 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Reverting post back to English

Quote Originally Posted by j18a View Post
    I have two main problems - the game periodically reloads and crashes.
    - Tablet Samsung Tab S 6 - the game periodically reloads, but does not crash (RAM is free 1.5 GB).
    - Smartphone - the game periodically restarts, but does not crash (free RAM 1.9 GB).
    Samsung Tab A - the game reloads and crashes periodically. It crashes when I try to write something in the chat (the keyboard freezes and then the game crashes, and also when I want to visit the city - the game crashes, after 5-6 attempts I get to the city) - (free RAM 0.8 GB - total on tablet 2.0 GB, but occupied at factory settings 1.2 GB).
    My guess is that the game crashes when there is not enough RAM. Currently, the Samsung Tab A tablet is not equipped for this game.
    It's probably background apps, 1gb ram is the minimum requirement for all SC games I'm pretty sure.
    Last edited by Cowslips; February 11th, 2021 at 03:08 PM.

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

Personally I think it is maybe a SC server issue because from personal experience it seems to happen more when a larger number of players are online

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post

Cheers,

Nick
    At least it's good to know that the team is working on this very annoying issue. Keep up the good work!

The reloading issue appeared since the farm pass.

So,if it is really really that hard to fix it why not remove the farm pass and get back to normal?

Really would apreciate an answer for this question

New Bloke/Chick
    @MasterBB

The farm pass will not be removed. The reason is, that SC can earn a lot of money with it and they won't give it up. They are more likely to accept unacceptability, even if that means that the farmers have to "pay" for it.
    "Etiam tacere est respondere" [Unknown author]