Thread: Gold paas bug

Gold paas bug

When I purchased gold paas it was saying payment unsuccessful and when I see my bank acc my money was not there I mean I have purchased gold paas but it isn't showing in game help pls
    Last edited by robinhoodclash87; February 11th, 2021 at 08:08 AM.

Please contact the ingame support. We forumers cant hrlp you with that because we are player like you and have no insight into clash files.

Forum All-Star
    I don't know how your still playing with all the issues you have every week.

Sometimes it takes a little time for the process to complete, there have been other posts stating that. I am guessing all of your internet issues would be the cause.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; February 11th, 2021 at 12:01 PM.

sir we have the same problem today i just buy goldpass the payment is successful but i go back to my account and it still not goldpass . it already deducted 249pesos on google payment

who can help me and were can i find help please help me

Quote Originally Posted by kaelqtcoc View Post
    sir we have the same problem today i just buy goldpass the payment is successful but i go back to my account and it still not goldpass . it already deducted 249pesos on google payment
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelqtcoc View Post
    who can help me and were can i find help please help me
    Only ingame support is able to help you. You will have to contact them in the game because they dont work on any forum.