Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Personal train broken please fix

Centennial Club

Personal train broken please fix

Why is that everytime I visit my town, my personal train is always on maintenance? Is this a bug? Please fix this. It so annoying. My personal train is on max level

I’m having the same problem! For days now my personal train is in constant maintenance. I have tried contacting support but the link for reporting a bug doesn’t work.

Centennial Club
    You have too many people in your town..your train can't drop off what it has collected. Release some town people to the tracks. Try releasing 2 or 3 leave town . Then go back to town.. do that till your train stops and drops off passengers. That is what I do when that has happened to me in the past. Let me know if that was it.

Centennial Club
    In game support is useless. My personal train still on maintenance everytime I visit my town. When are you going to fix this mess?

My personal train is stuck in a never-ending loop. Always showing up right when I go into the town. There’s noone on it. I wait until it returns to the station and hooks up for maintenance, but when I leave and go back into town, it is once again pulling up to the station. So, I can’t pick up passengers unless I pay to get it out of maintenance

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by auntiedotes View Post
    My personal train is stuck in a never-ending loop. Always showing up right when I go into the town. There’s noone on it. I wait until it returns to the station and hooks up for maintenance, but when I leave and go back into town, it is once again pulling up to the station. So, I can’t pick up passengers unless I pay to get it out of maintenance
    Is your town full?

If so, you need to collect a few rewards, and then your train will drop the people it has, then will go back to normal.

The bug is that sometimes it allows you to pick up more townies than you have room for in your town (usually when it doesn't count ones you picked up from one hoodie). It will then go into that endless loop until there is space to drop the remaining ones.

My town was indeed full. 42 fully served and awaiting a derby train task I pulled a train task, entered the town, and my express train pulled up first (the personal train was not hooked up to maintenance, as it should have been). I collected townies as quickly as I could while the express train was in town. As soon as it left, the personal train arrived. I saw no passengers get off that train. I paid 3 diamonds to get it out of maintenance so I could prepare for another train task. Picked up 10. All seems fixed now, but I could not wait an hour and a half to begin prepping for that 2nd train task. Had to pay diamonds to get it out of maintenance. Champion League woes