Thread: Looking for a forever home for my Level 58 almost 59 Baby farm!

Looking for a forever home for my Level 58 almost 59 Baby farm!

Hi there! I am an avid derby player looking for a new championship level neighborhood to join. I would like to find a hood where it is mandatory to do a 10/19th task and all tasks are at 320/400! I would love to win every week or at least know that we all tried our hardest to go for gold. I go fast and I want to be surrounded by other players that want to do the same.
    I stack what I can with a baby farm, and typically finish by day two/three of most derbies. I help whenever I can and I donít ask excessively for upgrade materials. Iím just having a hard time finding a good place for my little farm to be, Iím tired of mistakes, non-performance, and non-leadership.
    My main farm is level 97 and is in a top 100 team in the derby. I know how to follow rules and get it done. I would like to find a place where my derby skills, talents, and knowledge can benefit the whole hood. Please contact me if I seem like a good fit for your neighborhood, I will be looking to move ASAP after this derby is completed in order to start fresh with my new hood in the next derby!
    Thank you for your time and consideration!
    Jennifer Rose aka Dagnabit Farm

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    Hi sent a pm ��

New Bloke/Chick
    Hi Jennifer. The name of our hood is Derby Teamworks which has a ginger cat on blue heart logo. We are friendly, chatty, with a strong emphasis on teamwork. Our objective is the top 200 on the World Leaderboard and we are currently 263. We are not a diamond spending hood and we achieve success through strategy, teamwork, and sharing. This week we have set up a second tier hood for baby farms and players who want to play the Derby at a more relaxed pace, or just for the horseshoe rewards. The name of our second tier hood is Bine's Bienenstock - which is a blue mouse on a red heart - and it is still in it's infancy. We are looking for players with baby farms to help our second tier hood grow into a relaxed Derby hood where rewards are more important than trophies.

We do communicate (and trade) with FaceBook Messenger so Messenger is essential to be part of our team. Best Wishes with whatever you decide.

Pro Member
    Hi JenniferRose, I've pmed you. Hope to hear from you soon.
    MAGIC [Level 242 (#2yyjjcqc8)]
    Founder/Leader of Jovial Ville
    FB Messenger: Sharile Tan

New Bloke/Chick
    🌟 🐓WANTED!!! 🐷 💫 WANTED!!! 🐮 ❤️ WANTED!!! 🦆 ✨ NEW NH, SEASONED PLAYER (Lvl 119) looking 👀 for NEW PLAYERS & VETS!!! Iím in it to WIN IT!!! Letís start this adventure TOGETHER 🖖

ADD Me & TAG Me: #QPCQQPQY

I think you could find what you r looking for here as we r also a top 100 team with our main hood. The annex hood is currently ranked 253 and expected to rise significantly with this weeks gold. I hope to hear from you!

🕊️SPIRITíS PEACE KEEPS THE FUN IN THE GAME, NO PRESSURE LEADERBOARD HOOD. GLOBAL RANKING 55. JOIN US NOW FOR:
    🎁WEEKLY GIVEAWAYS, AMOOZING PRIZES!🎁
    🕊️ Are you tired of leaderboard hoods that put so many rules and so much pressure on you that you feel like itís a dictatorship? Do you feel like these hoods are sucking the fun right out of the game? Well it doesnít have to be that way! Spiritís Peace uses carefully planned strategy, not diamonds and pressure to successfully climb the leaderboard. We are seeking highly motivated derby addicts whose goal is to continue our rise on the global leaderboard. We are 🏅Championship league with 86 gold trophies 🏆 and counting! We always place in the top 3! We are looking to fill our remaining few openings. We are extremely competitive, very strategic and have fun while we win.We are a friendly,helpful international team. We all work together to achieve our common goals.
    🤔Requirements are:
    👩🏼♥🌾 Age 18+
    📈Must be level 76.
    ✅We require all tasks!
    ☑️320/400/10 every week.
    💬Communication is crucial!
    🌍 ENGLISH LANGUAGE only.
    🏃🏽♥♂️Looking for fast finishers!

If you are levels 40+ looking to level up and be a part of a great team we also offer:

🐣Spiritís Peace Annex
    🏆 Looking for the thrill of competitive leaderboard derby but still working on leveling up? 🏆
    This🏅 championship league hood derbies as competitively as the main hood, with all the same requirements. This is not a camp! Always places in the top 3! Currently leaderboard bound ! Some farms may be called up to help in the main hood!

💻 Must join our discord server. It has members from both hoods so you have double the amount of help with tasks!

If you are interested send me a DM! 📫 If you are motivated to win we would love to have you!
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by themammabear View Post
    I think you could find what you r looking for here as we r also a top 100 team with our main hood. The annex hood is currently ranked 253 and expected to rise significantly with this weeks gold. I hope to hear from you!

🕊️SPIRITíS PEACE KEEPS THE FUN IN THE GAME, NO PRESSURE LEADERBOARD HOOD. GLOBAL RANKING 55. JOIN US NOW FOR:
    🎁WEEKLY GIVEAWAYS, AMOOZING PRIZES!🎁
    🕊️ Are you tired of leaderboard hoods that put so many rules and so much pressure on you that you feel like itís a dictatorship? Do you feel like these hoods are sucking the fun right out of the game? Well it doesnít have to be that way! Spiritís Peace uses carefully planned strategy, not diamonds and pressure to successfully climb the leaderboard. We are seeking highly motivated derby addicts whose goal is to continue our rise on the global leaderboard. We are 🏅Championship league with 86 gold trophies 🏆 and counting! We always place in the top 3! We are looking to fill our remaining few openings. We are extremely competitive, very strategic and have fun while we win.We are a friendly,helpful international team. We all work together to achieve our common goals.
    🤔Requirements are:
    👩🏼♥🌾 Age 18+
    📈Must be level 76.
    ✅We require all tasks!
    ☑️320/400/10 every week.
    💬Communication is crucial!
    🌍 ENGLISH LANGUAGE only.
    🏃🏽♥♂️Looking for fast finishers!

If you are levels 40+ looking to level up and be a part of a great team we also offer:

🐣Spiritís Peace Annex
    🏆 Looking for the thrill of competitive leaderboard derby but still working on leveling up? 🏆
    This🏅 championship league hood derbies as competitively as the main hood, with all the same requirements. This is not a camp! Always places in the top 3! Currently leaderboard bound ! Some farms may be called up to help in the main hood!

💻 Must join our discord server. It has members from both hoods so you have double the amount of help with tasks!

If you are interested send me a DM! 📫 If you are motivated to win we would love to have you!

I have a level 56 farm.. active and helpful.. can i join your hood!?