Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: First Valley Season?

  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Cowslips's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    On the Forum until the lights are turned off
    Posts
    4,189
    Quote Originally Posted by raquel342 View Post
    Where can I find information about the valley? What is it and how it works? I'm an old player from 2013-2014 and I just returned to the game and there is so many new cool features! I kind of feel overwhelmed
    Welcome back to the game!

    This may help: https://hayday.fandom.com/wiki/Valley

    Have fun!
    Come join the new unofficial Hay Day forum: https://justhayday.boards.net/


  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    Welcome back to the game!

    This may help: https://hayday.fandom.com/wiki/Valley

    Have fun!
    Thank you!

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    62
    Hello again

    how much time do I have to retrieve the rewards in the valley shop? Do I have to retrieve them today or is the shop available until the next season starts?

  4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14
    Cowslips's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    On the Forum until the lights are turned off
    Posts
    4,189
    Quote Originally Posted by raquel342 View Post
    Hello again

    how much time do I have to retrieve the rewards in the valley shop? Do I have to retrieve them today or is the shop available until the next season starts?
    It's best to collect them before the next Valley starts, as some players have found the diamond prize (and the others from the Special Valley Shop) are locked once the new Valley is in place (although they can still buy from the regular Valley shop). It doesn't have to be today, though!

    I hope this helps
    Last edited by Cowslips; March 26th, 2021 at 12:38 PM.
    Come join the new unofficial Hay Day forum: https://justhayday.boards.net/


  5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #15
    Cowslips's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    On the Forum until the lights are turned off
    Posts
    4,189
    I've just seen that the next Valley is already on countdown - 1 day and 23 hours as I write this - so its a good idea to collect prizes now, if you haven't already.
    Come join the new unofficial Hay Day forum: https://justhayday.boards.net/


  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    I've just seen that the next Valley is already on countdown - 1 day and 23 hours as I write this - so its a good idea to collect prizes now, if you haven't already.
    Thatís really annoying to be honest. More days sitting around looking for group requests. Oh such fun....

  7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #17
    Cowslips's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    On the Forum until the lights are turned off
    Posts
    4,189
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM1966 View Post
    That’s really annoying to be honest. More days sitting around looking for group requests. Oh such fun....
    I'm sorry that you're disappointed.

    One of the great strengths of Hay Day is that you can choose how you wish to play. One possible option is to give a valley season a miss, if you wish.
    Come join the new unofficial Hay Day forum: https://justhayday.boards.net/


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •