Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: First Valley Season?

Question First Valley Season?

Hello, I'm a newbie and I have a question concerning the valley. When I reach level 25, will I be able to jump into the running valley season immediately even if it has already started or is it going to make me wait until the next season the way it did with the derby when I reached level 18? Thanks so much in advance for answering!

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    On the Forum until the lights are turned off
    Quote Originally Posted by timbergirl75 View Post
    Hello, I'm a newbie and I have a question concerning the valley. When I reach level 25, will I be able to jump into the running valley season immediately even if it has already started or is it going to make me wait until the next season the way it did with the derby when I reached level 18? Thanks so much in advance for answering!
    Hello, and welcome to the forum.

One of my baby farms reached level 25 during the last valley season, and it was able to join the valley straight away. Because that was a sanctuary valley, it was fairly easy to build enough tokens for some good prizes. With the current chicken valley that will be more difficult, but you should be able to get some.

Good luck!
    Come join the new unofficial Hay Day forum: https://justhayday.boards.net/

I’m not sure of the answer, but the reason you had to wait on the next derby is because you are matched against other neighborhoods with the same number of players opted in to play the derby. If players were allowed to opt in mid-derby week, there could be an advantage for that NH.

That is not really the situation with the valley. So it may be possible.

And by the way, welcome to the Forums.
    Last edited by Momscar; February 5th, 2021 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Ninja’d by the one and only Cowslips!

Thanks to Be A Legend for the signature!

One of my mini's just reached level 25 (after the season started) and was also allowed to jump right in!

https://justhayday.boards.net/
    (Grand Opening 5/28/21)

Thank you both so much!

Thank you, too, Tahoe.

It would be so awesome if I could get in right away. If I do, is there any chance I can still win that cow? It's so cute. Will the chickens that others have already collected by the time I join count for me, too? The way I understand it, 100 chickens are needed to get the cow.

Quote Originally Posted by timbergirl75 View Post
    Thank you, too, Tahoe.

It would be so awesome if I could get in right away. If I do, is there any chance I can still win that cow? It's so cute. Will the chickens that others have already collected by the time I join count for me, too? The way I understand it, 100 chickens are needed to get the cow.
    There's still 19 days left, so there's hope! Yes, the chickens collected are a group effort and count for everyone in the same valley. The chickens available to be picked up will increase as time goes on (they're usually pretty sparse in the beginning of the season).

https://justhayday.boards.net/
    (Grand Opening 5/28/21)

It’s the tokens you collect by visiting the buildings that will enable you to get the cow deco. As well, the valley needs to collect the 100 chickens. Try to get as many extra spins by doing the sun point tasks, and that will help you to move the truck more.

It will all become more clear once you are in the valley and actually playing.

Thanks to Be A Legend for the signature!

Thank you all so much. I love this game.

Where can I find information about the valley? What is it and how it works? I'm an old player from 2013-2014 and I just returned to the game and there is so many new cool features! I kind of feel overwhelmed