Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Not allowed to reply to threads

Not allowed to reply to threads

Hey Everyone, first of all I hope youíre all safe and covid free. If you arenít covid free I hope you recover quickly.

About 2 weeks I tried to bump my recruitment thread but i was told to wait for a moderator to accept it then I waited about 24 hours and tried again same response and then another 24 hours and no luck so I gave up and I have returned to try again. But this time I received no message or anything nothing happened when I pressed post reply.

if anyone is able to help that is greatly appreciated.

stay safe everyone ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by Oscarramsdale View Post
    Hey Everyone, first of all I hope youíre all safe and covid free. If you arenít covid free I hope you recover quickly.

About 2 weeks I tried to bump my recruitment thread but i was told to wait for a moderator to accept it then I waited about 24 hours and tried again same response and then another 24 hours and no luck so I gave up and I have returned to try again. But this time I received no message or anything nothing happened when I pressed post reply.

stay safe everyone ❤️
    You may want to send a private message (PM) to a Moderator.

Thank You TerMinus for the awesome sig!

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscarramsdale View Post
    Hey Everyone, first of all I hope you’re all safe and covid free. If you aren’t covid free I hope you recover quickly.

stay safe everyone ❤️
    This is the first post you have made in two weeks.

I don't know what you did wrong, but you didn't actually post your reply.

If you do post, and it comes back with the message about waiting for moderator approval, please PM one of us, because we don't always see them. There is no automatic notification of posts awaiting moderation.