Thread: Collect chicken from a group task in Valley

And it's tellin' me that things are not the same

Collect chicken from a group task in Valley

Thought I could share an experience with the Valley when performing daily quest “Collect a Chicken”.

Today two of my trucks army (in the same Valley) have “Collect 1x Chicken” in their daily quest. No roadside chicken around, only a group quest nearby with 2 spots left. I opened each farm on separate device and moved the trucks to the building with group quest. Hence, both farms were online at the same time and could see the group quest completed.

Let’s play a mini game! Which farm do you think will have its quest “Collect a chicken” completed?
    a. Farm that fills the 2nd spot in the group quest
    b. Farm that fills the 3rd (last spot) in the group quest
    c. None of them
    d. Both of them
    e. Something else

Answer tomorrow .
    Last edited by meonhoc; February 4th, 2021 at 07:43 PM.
    Welcome to Community Forum - How to - Search & Save Threads /PM / VM
    My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | Mystery D - Bingo D

I'll guess D.

Here's a challenge for you- When you see a chicken near two or more members in your nh who are online, have them park at the same building, count to three in chat and race to the chicken! (Yeah I know, not much of a "challenge", but it's still fun).
    Last edited by Tahoe; February 6th, 2021 at 02:03 AM.

https://justhayday.boards.net/
    (Grand Opening 5/28/21)

Lol...count me last to the chicken! My internet is so slow that chicken would be picked up and delivered to the next sanctuary valley!
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

Lurking somewhere. Why canít we smirk in here?
    It should be E—it’s a group effort that requires three players, and should count for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    I'll guess D.

Here's a challenge for you- When you see a chicken near two or more members in your nh who are online, have them park at the same building, count to three in chat and race to the chicken! (Yeah I know, not much of a "challenge", but it's still fun).
    Voice chat might work better if you have it.

Quote Originally Posted by themammabear View Post
    Lol...count me last to the chicken! My internet is so slow that chicken would be picked up and delivered to the next sanctuary valley!
    Hahaha. Sounds like mine, most of the time.

Thanks TerM!

Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by MommySnooks View Post
    It should be Eóitís a group effort that requires three players, and should count for everyone.
    But the question is which farms would show their quest completed. We don't know if this was a "quest" of the first person, only Meo's two farms...

(Grand Opening 5/28/21)

I'll guess D.
    BINGO! Both farms got their quest completed. In previous occasion, if the 2nd spot-farm was offline when the 3rd spot is filled (like when I need to switch account), 2nd spot farm still need to catch a chicken somewhere else. Guess this is good to know for players who can coordinate with other trucks.

The valley got +1 chicken.

I'll tell you my secret, you must not tell it to the chickens :
    As soon as your truck starts running, just tap on its destination (chicken/building/fuel station....) and perform the action (collect chicken, fill order, get fuel...) while your truck is still running.

Faster internet connection wins!
    Last edited by meonhoc; February 6th, 2021 at 11:48 AM. Reason: meo can type!
    My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | Mystery D - Bingo D

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    BINGO! Both farms got their quest completed. In previous occasion, if the 2nd spot-farm was offline when the 3rd spot is filled (like when I need to switch acount), 2nd spot farm still need to catch achicken somewhere else. Guess this is good to know for players who can coordinate with other trucks.

The valley got +1 chicken.

I'll tell you my secret, you must not tell it to the chickens :
    As soon as your truck starts running, just tap on its destication (chicken/building/fuel station....) and perform the action (collect chicken, fill order, get fuel...) while your trusk is still running.

Faster internet connection wins!
    Oh, great tip! (Let's hope Snooks doesn't see this before our next race! Shhh..)

(Grand Opening 5/28/21)

Lurking somewhere. Why canít we smirk in here?
    Oh, great tip! (Let's hope Snooks doesn't see this before our next race! Shhh..)
    ^^^ O.O

So, what does this experiment mean, though? Don’t be the first to a group request? Or is it still credited to that farm, as well. ?

Thanks TerM!

Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja

The valley only get +1 chicken. I don't know if the first farm has the chicken quest.

The expťrience made it clear that when you have "Collect 1x chicken" in your daily quest, taking part in a group quest counts if and only if you are online when the 3rd spot is filled (group quest completed) .