Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disable copy base

Fresh Spawn

Disable copy base

Need to disable copy base.we are spending time abot 15 to 20 mins in designing the base and the clanmates are easily copying it.it makes me feel very bad.and removing that option would help people to design their own base.

Centennial Club
    but what if you aren't good at designing bases. You would drop tons of trophies. Copying bases is good especially if you are a high TH where it is really hard to make a base.

Also Supercell should allow it so that you can copy bases off friends
    Leader of Lv 6 clan Ivory Towers

I would see it as a compliment if somebody wants to copy my base. The only real issue I see with that, is that it wouldn't be good to go to war with some people having the same base. But good clan leaders will take care of the problem as well.

I’m more than happy to give my friends bases I made, and I get help from them back by asking them to send challenges of those bases so I could find out how good they actually are.

Lol 15 mins.

It takes me a week sometimes to make a th13..

Quote Originally Posted by Eldred View Post
    Need to disable copy base.we are spending time abot 15 to 20 mins in designing the base and the clanmates are easily copying it.it makes me feel very bad.and removing that option would help people to design their own base.
    You can just ask them not to copy.
    Anyway, try to take it easily and stay cool.
    Last edited by LaserRadiation; 1 Week Ago at 06:22 PM.

There will be always be leeches, however the feature is a huge time saver and a great help.

Maybe supercell can put an option to lock your base against copy, but that belongs to ideas and future requests.

Or you can get up to legends, so nobody can copy your base, as they can't see it.

Anyway, I don't see the issue. As said before, for war the leader should take care of it, and for anything else who cares?

Forum All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldred View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserRadiation View Post
    Maybe supercell can put an option to lock your base against copy, but that belongs to ideas and future requests.
    Then people go back to the old ways and just take a screen shot. Yes that's how it was done years ago before that button existed.