Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Townie issue - person waiting for train doesn't show for anyone in neighbourhood

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    207

    Townie issue - person waiting for train doesn't show for anyone in neighbourhood

    In my baby farm I had a Teacher that did 2 of 3 buildings, I sent her to 3rd building (B&B) but before feeding her decided to kick her out as I needed her for preparation of a townie task for the derby tomorrow.

    In the baby farm she shows as waiting for a train (ie: can go to another farm) but when I use my main farm to try and get her from the baby farm she doesn't even show up. Went in and out of baby farm checking again, always shows as available, but when anyone goes to the baby farm she doesn't show up.

    Has this been seen and reported on before?

  2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Cowslips's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    On the Forum until the lights are turned off
    Posts
    4,186
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM1966 View Post
    In my baby farm I had a Teacher that did 2 of 3 buildings, I sent her to 3rd building (B&B) but before feeding her decided to kick her out as I needed her for preparation of a townie task for the derby tomorrow.

    In the baby farm she shows as waiting for a train (ie: can go to another farm) but when I use my main farm to try and get her from the baby farm she doesn't even show up. Went in and out of baby farm checking again, always shows as available, but when anyone goes to the baby farm she doesn't show up.

    Has this been seen and reported on before?
    It's been the case for a while that any townie rejected from a building without being served is not available for other hoodies to collect.

    I'm now much more careful on my baby farms, often sending away townies without allocating them to buildings first.
    Come join the new unofficial Hay Day forum: https://justhayday.boards.net/


  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    It's been the case for a while that any townie rejected from a building without being served is not available for other hoodies to collect.

    I'm now much more careful on my baby farms, often sending away townies without allocating them to buildings first.
    Great, another bug known for awhile that seems will never be fixed. Really wish they would do a major release that fixes these on-going issues. I could care less about 8 new products in an update, fix the playability.....

    Thanks for the info.

  4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Cowslips's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    On the Forum until the lights are turned off
    Posts
    4,186
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM1966 View Post
    Great, another bug known for awhile that seems will never be fixed. Really wish they would do a major release that fixes these on-going issues. I could care less about 8 new products in an update, fix the playability.....

    Thanks for the info.
    I didn't say it was a bug
    Come join the new unofficial Hay Day forum: https://justhayday.boards.net/


  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    207

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    I didn't say it was a bug
    Yeah I bet SC calls it a feature

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM1966 View Post
    Yeah I bet SC calls it a feature
    Hi there,
    like Cowslips said, it isn't a bug.
    Either you send townies that comes to your town with the big eggspress train right away to station without serving them, so hoodies can pick them up... or you "fully" serve them all, so hoodies can pick them up as well.
    But if you only serve townies half and send them to station although they actually wants to go to another building, then they will have a red X and nobody of your hoodies can pick them up. Its just the way it is...

  7. #7
    Forum Elder Tahoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    2,134
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    It's been the case for a while that any townie rejected from a building without being served is not available for other hoodies to collect.

    I'm now much more careful on my baby farms, often sending away townies without allocating them to buildings first.
    Thanks for this information Cowslips. I don't play the town too often, so haven't paid much attention to this, but good to know!


    https://justhayday.boards.net/
    (Grand Opening 5/28/21)





  8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Cowslips's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    On the Forum until the lights are turned off
    Posts
    4,186
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzingBee View Post
    Hi there,
    like Cowslips said, it isn't a bug.
    Either you send townies that comes to your town with the big eggspress train right away to station without serving them, so hoodies can pick them up... or you "fully" serve them all, so hoodies can pick them up as well.
    But if you only serve townies half and send them to station although they actually wants to go to another building, then they will have a red X and nobody of your hoodies can pick them up. Its just the way it is...
    It is possible to serve a townie in one (or two) building(s) and then release them for others to pick up, provided you haven't sent them to their second (or third) building.

    What triggers the inability for them to be picked up is if you send them to a building, decide not to serve them, and then send them to the train. They will then want to go home.
    Last edited by Cowslips; February 2nd, 2021 at 12:35 AM.
    Come join the new unofficial Hay Day forum: https://justhayday.boards.net/


  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    It is possible to serve a townie in one (or two) building(s) and then release them for others to pick up, provided you haven't sent them to their second (or third) building.

    What triggers the inability for them to be picked up is if you send them to a building, decide not to serve them, and then send them to the train. They will then want to go home.
    Oh thanks for the information, Cowslips. Haven't tried that out, after I once noticed the townie I sent to station had a red X for others. But it makes sense, that the townie you refuse to serve is sulking and doesn't want to go to another town anymore, lol .

  10. #10
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    It is possible to serve a townie in one (or two) building(s) and then release them for others to pick up, provided you haven't sent them to their second (or third) building.

    What triggers the inability for them to be picked up is if you send them to a building, decide not to serve them, and then send them to the train. They will then want to go home.
    It looks like the Wiki on "Town Visitors" has not been updated with this information.
    Farm Tag #29C9L8RGL
    Lvl 170ish Barn 5000ish Silo 5000ish



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •