Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Puzzle Pieces

No Puzzle pieces awarded in the River boat puzzle piece event

I have done multiple boats during the recent river boat event and not received a single puzzle piece. I still need 10 to complete my last gorilla - what’s going on?

I have contacted support but have had no reply as yet
    Farm 287 - Town 95
    Barn 15,200 - Silo 14,050
    kik: perky76

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooty123 View Post
    I have done multiple boats during the recent river boat event and not received a single puzzle piece. I still need 10 to complete my last gorilla - what’s going on?

I have contacted support but have had no reply as yet
    I contacted Support about this issue last night. When I logged on this morning Alfred delivered a parcel containing 5 puzzle pieces.

I suspect Support is quite busy with this, but they dealt with my ticket swiftly and without fuss.

Hay Day level 201 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Lurking somewhere. Why can’t we smirk in here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly65 View Post
    I need 10 puzzle piece on my main farm and haven’t got a single one during the event. I needed 13 on my 2nd farm and got puzzle piece on the first 3 boats but once I got down to 10 needed I didn’t get a puzzle piece on my 4th boar. It seems to be if you need 10 or less puzzle piece you don’t get any on your boats
    I’m sorry to hear there’ve been so many issues with this. :/

I had been stuck at 33/36 for a baby giraffe for a while. Got a couple of regular puzzle boats, valley rewards, one in a chest, but they all went to random animals with 0-3. For this event I got the giraffe finished (and two more random animals started).

(So I don’t think it’s strictly an “under 10” thing.)

Thanks TerM!

Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja

Thanks Cowslips I will be patient
    Farm 287 - Town 95
    Barn 15,200 - Silo 14,050
    kik: perky76

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    this only works for some people... there are no guarantees. Some get the dismal support loop fail.
    Agreed. They gave me 2 for last night and then I told them I also did one this morning that would have been part of the competition. The person I had acknowledged this and gave me the one for the morning.

My neighbour had same situation and they essentially said you just did 2 and that is all. Essentially too bad and leave us alone.

Supercell, you need to train your support staff a lot better than this. I feel like you really don’t care less but at some point all these bugs and then issues trying to resolve them with support will drive us away.

I'm not going to bother with support, just fix the problem. Think how much time that would save for your entire support team.

Yup. I even told support that they need to stop putting out new products and do a major release that fixes / improved gameplay. More and more nagging issues come along and never seem to get fixed.

Contacted support and they gave 2 puzzle pieces. They said puzzle pieces are there even if we can't see them.
    YouTube: Vombatti