Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Puzzle Pieces

Write the Support Team that your boats don't show a reward (puzzle piece). But its important that you fill your boat crates anway, even if the boat doesn't show a puzzle piece rewards. The Support Team can take a look at the boats you have sent and after the Event has finished they will send Alfred with the amount of puzzle pieces.

No puzzle pieces in any of my boats during this event either. So many glitches that need sorting at the moment. Rather frustrating.

It’s now 14 hours into the puzzle boat event and I just sent away another and the next boat is not indicating a puzzle boat.
    Farm 144
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 60 GW 40
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

No puzzle pieces for boat event. Need 10 more.
    YouTube: Vombatti

I need 10 puzzle piece on my main farm and haven’t got a single one during the event. I needed 13 on my 2nd farm and got puzzle piece on the first 3 boats but once I got down to 10 needed I didn’t get a puzzle piece on my 4th boar. It seems to be if you need 10 or less puzzle piece you don’t get any on your boats
    Farm ID - #9Y2R9CPV
    Farm Level - 200
    Town Level - 62
    Achievements Completed - 144/144
    Game Center - Philly+B

So I just realized that it is supposed to be puzzles and have just sent away each boat without doing them. Support will just tell me too bad I bet. Not thrilled that they keep having issues like this and no one replies.

If you’re not getting puzzle pieces fill up to 5 boats and send them off during the event. Contact support in the game. After they verified you got and filled up to 5 boats after the event started they will send the puzzle pieces via Alfred. They already sent mine.

Last edited by dohspc; January 30th, 2021 at 01:22 AM.

New Bloke/Chick
    Not sure if this will help anyone. I play on android phone and tablet. Every morning when I first get on my event board is blank. I have to go to the fishing area and then back to my farm to get the event board to show up. Try going to your fishing area and see if that corrects it.

There are so many glitches on this game, I can't keep track of them anymore. I had a running list of 7 at one time (none have been fixed), but I feel it's up to 12 by now. I used to list them thinking we could help by providing feedback. Why bother?
    I didn't get any puzzle pieces either. Million to one this doesn't get fixed. Or the bunny timer. Or the valley truck repair. Or the blah blah blah.

Quote Originally Posted by dohspc View Post
    If you’re not getting puzzle pieces fill up to 5 boats and send them off during the event. Contact support in the game. After they verified you got and filled up to 5 boats after the event started they will send the puzzle pieces via Alfred. They already sent mine.

this only works for some people... there are no guarantees. Some get the dismal support loop fail.
    Farm 144
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 60 GW 40
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...