Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Puzzle Pieces

Puzzle Pieces

I have 5 farms. On one farm I only need 6 to complete my last animal. Today's event board is blank on one farm but on another it shows that it is 5 puzzle pieces but neither of the 2 farms I have opened today are giving puzzle pieces. I am now on my 3 rd boat on each farm. As I know the first boat would not have one.

I have 2 farms and I have sent off 1 boat on each farm which arrived after the current event started. The lower level farm received the puzzle piece and another is showing on the jetty. The higher level farm, however, did not receive a puzzle piece and neither is a puzzle piece showing on the jetty.

No puzzle piece boats here either

Same here. No puzzle pieces. Not a single one. And I need more, than perhaps the max 5 in the bunny Derby.

no puzzle pieces

Another puzzle piece event where they don't give us the promised puzzle pieces? I just sent off my second boat after the beginning of the event, and I didn't get a puzzle piece. Nor does the next boat show a puzzle piece.
    Greebie

Willowbrook Farm
    Level 250

Same for me ... only I sent off a few boats before I saw that I wasn't getting any puzzle pieces. I need exactly 5 to get the second gorilla ... maybe that's the bug???

Level 214 - GC ID= :0))Jenga #9G82LPYC
    PJ's Minions/Green Dog with Yellow Background
    #2CYPP

Same here... no puzzle pieces

Add me to the list of those that have only a few puzzle pieces left to get the last gorilla and am not getting 🧩 on the boats. The first boat I cast off, as it most likely would not have had one anyway. Nothing for the next boat, but I called it anyway and filled it. Still no 🧩 for what would be the 2nd event boat. I am not calling that one, but have and will take screenshots of each boat I complete today. I have already written to support. I am hoping that Alfred will bring my 🧩 to me when the event ends, as many players have reported that has been the response from support during previous events with the same issue.

Good luck everyone.
    Level 170
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    now 148/150
    🐝 kind. 🤗

You can add me as well, but this has been happening to me for a year.

I am not close to finishing with 9 pcs needed.
    Farm 144
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 60 GW 40
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    I'm in a similar position.

Last time I was close to finishing the last animal I contacted Support and they sent me a puzzle piece for each boat that I had filled during the event. Of course, I didn't get them for boats that I cast off unfilled.

This time I'm filling 5 boats, and will then contact Support. Fingers crossed!

Hay Day level 201 (main farm) - I have seven others!