Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Best Time For Revenge

The best revenge is no revenge 😉 just find a good loot and attack instead of revenge 😁😊

Quote Originally Posted by RishiSengupta View Post
    The best revenge is no revenge  just find a good loot and attack instead of revenge 
    Sometimes taking revenge is worth it, as in higher leagues, some people will push really quickly to really high leagues. If they attack you and you are troohy pushing, you sometimes get 50 trophies. Although most of the time the person is protected by a shield or a guard.

Signature made by Be A Legend .Feel Free to check his surprise shop in the signature shop subforum.

Forum Elder
    as the saying goes, "Revenge is a dish best served cold". So you've got to put a dish in the freezer for about 8 hours... this way you can serve your revenge as cold as possible. lol.

really there is no correct answer to this subjective question, I say as soon as you have an army ready.... hit them back... before they roll off the log as the window of opportunity is small IME. I used to stew over it back in TH8-9 when revenge was a pretty regular occurrence for most clashers, but in the end if you see my history on this subject, I usually opt for just chalking it up to a loss -of trophies or loots- and move along to the next big loot via the next coin(s) lottery.

YMMV, but it is what it is. a huge waste of time and reso for majority and for the few who do get in on it, some satisfaction for getting a revenge hit in on someone.

Clash on

Who uses the useless revenge tab? I personally haven't touched that useless button in years... I'm going to say never.
    Last edited by ctb1981; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AFRO View Post
    as the saying goes, "Revenge is a dish best served cold". So you've got to put a dish in the freezer for about 8 hours... this way you can serve your revenge as cold as possible. lol.

really there is no correct answer to this subjective question, I say as soon as you have an army ready.... hit them back... before they roll off the log as the window of opportunity is small IME. I used to stew over it back in TH8-9 when revenge was a pretty regular occurrence for most clashers, but in the end if you see my history on this subject, I usually opt for just chalking it up to a loss -of trophies or loots- and move along to the next big loot via the next coin(s) lottery.

YMMV, but it is what it is. a huge waste of time and reso for majority and for the few who do get in on it, some satisfaction for getting a revenge hit in on someone.

Clash on
    You’ll want to serve it only after dinner to give your opponent their just desserts.

If you hit that 5000+ mark, and have not yet signed into legends, this is definitely a best time to check for revenge attacks.
    I did 5 revenge attacks at this point before signing up to legends and joined legends at 5120+ cups (I think it was about 5125).
    Gave me a good kick start into legends...

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters II Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH13 | AQ: L75 | BK: 75 | GW 50 | RC: 25 | Max Trophies: 5400+