Page 249 of 256 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 2560

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I have Lost my account , someone hacked my account

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2481
    You did get response to your threads.
    you need to sort it out with player support and quit spamming the forums.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Quote Originally Posted by Umber123456789 View Post
    You people told supercell cant be hacked my th13 full id is hacked i want it to recover
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    No one here can help you. Its just us players. You will have to convince help and support.
    A clan has 40 win streak and the hacked our clan to win. How to report their clan and how to recover ids if they have changed its name. O.t.t.o is unable to help us recover because id name has been changed.
    Quote Originally Posted by JD4U View Post
    Also there is no help here other than advice. There is no game support employees on this forum. Good luck
    U told us that supercell is safe someone stole my supercell ids and even our lvl 19 clan. He changed the name of ids we cant even report because he removed the name of my id. Can u help? Cos i get zero response to my threads. I have video proof if u want.
    Maybe if you re-word it a 4th time, the answer will be different. Nope! Answer is the same no matter how many times you ask. We cannot help other than advice. You have to contact SC thru the game support or website.

And like the mod said, you have gotten a response every time. You just won’t accept it.

I have lost my supercell id

I have lost my supercell but I have the email/gmail that is connected to that account and when l'm logging in , It is showing login from supercell id but i have forgotten my supercell id and I have only email/gmail that is connected to that account. Please Help🙏
    Last edited by divyanshud2012; January 28th, 2021 at 06:34 AM.

Check all your email accounts for previous supercell id email then you know which email account is the correct one.

Fresh Spawn

Supercell is not giving me back my lost account.

I've lost my Clash Of Clans account but supercell is not recovering my account and the O.T.T.O bot is annoying me..😑😑

Unfortunately, this is a player forum. No one here can help you recover your account.
    Level 170
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    now 148/150
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Momscar is right. The OTTO bot is your only hope. Your best recourse is to figure out how to work with it. Good luck.

While Otto is your best bet, maybe i can offer some advice if you can provide some details?

played clash of clans for 3 years...or was it 4? Signature courtesy of terminus prime and his shop
    my main account: https://www.clash.ninja/stats-tracke...ctor-9990lcc2p
    my clan thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...nation-clan%21

Quote Originally Posted by chilepepper101 View Post
    While Otto is your best bet, maybe i can offer some advice if you can provide some details?
    Which details would help you to give him advices?

Can a CoC account get hacked (or stolen if you fell for something) if that account doesn't have a supercell ID or google account linked?